Exceptional Because You Are (2006)
by Exceptional

Exceptional Because You Are information

Year of Launch2006

HouseExceptional

About Exceptional Because You Are

Exceptional Because You Are is a feminine perfume by Exceptional. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Exceptional Because You Are

This is so boring, I've washed it off already. Too synthetic for even me. I've used permanent hair dyes, that smell better than this...
19th March, 2017
I got a free sample of this. Its the only way I could be convinced to put this stinky stuff on. On me, it smells horribly like black pepper and synthetic floral. For some reason I think it smells like a gas station bathroom.
05th March, 2017
rbaker Show all reviews
On my skin this is essentially a floral that is generic and quite unimpressive. At times a touch of rose shimmers through, but he floral character us otherwise very nonspecific. Towards the end I get a powdery impression that is all right and quite pleasant, albeit again nothing special. Decent sillage and average projection with over five hours of longevity.
25th September, 2014
This fragrance embodies ambivalence for me. On the one hand, I love pepper and water florals, which this has in spades. On the other, it is horribly synthetic. It's the first scent that I've liked that has given me a "perfume headache." My partner described this as "decadent boredom." I think that pretty much sums it up.
28th February, 2014
Exceptional... Because you are
I get a free sample of “Exceptional” fragrance every time I order from my favorite internet fragrance store. The first time I tried Exceptional I decided that it is a terribly synthetic, screechy fragrance. Every new time I receive one I sniff it and continue to agree that it is terribly synthetic, screechy fragrance. Somehow it just never improves - even with new samples. ;)
08th January, 2014 (last edited: 10th January, 2014)
It's...cool. I got a few sample of this whenI ordered from fragrance net and I personally like it. I've gotten quite a few complements on it and it's really a good everyday fragrance.

When: summer time during the day

Where: office, class, anywhere; it's a pretty versatile fragrance

Age: any but I can see a college kid wearing this as a regular

Longevity: I got 4-6 hours on an average day I got 5

projection: eh...it's okay. Get what you pray for.

Scent: on a scale of 1-10 it's a 6 maybe a 7 at best. Nothing special.

Personally: I like it. It's sweet but can be a little too sweet sometimes. Nevertheless, I'd keep it in my collection.
16th December, 2012

Add your review of Exceptional Because You Are

Shop for Exceptional Because You Are products online

Search Amazon for Exceptional Because You Are

Member images of Exceptional Because You Are

There are no member images of Exceptional Because You Are yet. Why not be the first?