Exceptional Because You Are (2006)
by Exceptional

Exceptional Because You Are information

Year of Launch2006

HouseExceptional

About Exceptional Because You Are

Exceptional Because You Are is a feminine perfume by Exceptional. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Exceptional Because You Are

On my skin this is essentially a floral that is generic and quite unimpressive. At times a touch of rose shimmers through, but he floral character us otherwise very nonspecific. Towards the end I get a powdery impression that is all right and quite pleasant, albeit again nothing special. Decent sillage and average projection with over five hours of longevity.
25th September, 2014
This fragrance embodies ambivalence for me. On the one hand, I love pepper and water florals, which this has in spades. On the other, it is horribly synthetic. It's the first scent that I've liked that has given me a "perfume headache." My partner described this as "decadent boredom." I think that pretty much sums it up.
28th February, 2014
Exceptional... Because you are
I get a free sample of “Exceptional” fragrance every time I order from my favorite internet fragrance store. The first time I tried Exceptional I decided that it is a terribly synthetic, screechy fragrance. Every new time I receive one I sniff it and continue to agree that it is terribly synthetic, screechy fragrance. Somehow it just never improves - even with new samples. ;)
08th January, 2014 (last edited: 10th January, 2014)
It's...cool. I got a few sample of this whenI ordered from fragrance net and I personally like it. I've gotten quite a few complements on it and it's really a good everyday fragrance.

When: summer time during the day

Where: office, class, anywhere; it's a pretty versatile fragrance

Age: any but I can see a college kid wearing this as a regular

Longevity: I got 4-6 hours on an average day I got 5

projection: eh...it's okay. Get what you pray for.

Scent: on a scale of 1-10 it's a 6 maybe a 7 at best. Nothing special.

Personally: I like it. It's sweet but can be a little too sweet sometimes. Nevertheless, I'd keep it in my collection.
16th December, 2012
Horribly synthetic. Starts with a pleasant enough floral that reminds me of Ralph Lauren's Romance "Always Yours" - generic but okay for a mass-market floral. The horror, on my skin anyway, starts about half an hour later when it morphs into a sporty cheap masculine cologne/aftershave/men's antiperspirant. I kept sniffing around my couch, thinking that my husband must have fallen asleep after his alarm went off this morning and had gotten some deodorant on the couch or something (which I was going to promptly tell him to try a different scent!). Then I realized it was my arm! Ick. Seriously not a fan of this one.
09th March, 2012
Very generic... the face of cheap perfume. Maybe thats a little harsh! I don't think its that bad and I certainly don't find it to be too sweet. In a way it reminds my of Couture Couture by Juicy Couture but a little less sweet and none of that synthetic grape. Actually that is the main reason I don't like this. I have never gotten a headache from a perfume in my life but Couture Couture not only gave me a headache but made me nauseous. This doesnt do that to me but I am still reminded of that feeling every time I smell this!
14th January, 2012

Add your review of Exceptional Because You Are

Shop for Exceptional Because You Are products online

Search Amazon for Exceptional Because You Are

Member images of Exceptional Because You Are

There are no member images of Exceptional Because You Are yet. Why not be the first?