Casaque

Casaque information

AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseVermeil

About Casaque

Casaque is a masculine fragrance by Vermeil.

Reviews of Casaque

Typical vintage aromatic-fougere that is a blend of aromatic herbs, lavender and moss. The juice is classic, herbal and masculine. I haven't been smelling it for many years. I agree with the Shamu 1's comparisons although this one reminds me more Oscar de la Renta than the more watery and "splashing" áDrakkar Noir. Another scent that comes to mind is TSAR even if this is a far less floral, mossier and rougher kind of scent. I tend to love these type of classic and masculine powerhouse juices and Casaque is a dive back in the memory of left back discreet and virile traditional aromas. Hard to find and not expensive.
12th April, 2012 (last edited: 19th December, 2013)
shamu1 Show all reviews
A rough old 80s style macho frag that smells like the child of Oscar de la Renta Pour Lui and Drakkar Noir. This is a strong, juniper-fueled power scent with strong herbal middle notes and dark mossy drydown. Not particularly original, but dense and power-packed, just the way I like 'em.

MY RATING: 8/10
08th April, 2012
I'm surprised that this has yet to be reviewed!

Nice and something about it reminds me of the more expensive Duc De Vervins from the big designer house of Houbigant.

If you are up in the air about this scent then I would recommend you jump in and get it!
A more sophisticated scent but at a fraction of the price of similar colognes.

When I say more sophisticated don't think older just think capable of being used for formal occasions and good or better for cooler weather and P.M. hours of the day.
09th April, 2011

Add your review of Casaque

Shop for Casaque products online

Search Amazon for Casaque

Member images of Casaque

There are no member images of Casaque yet. Why not be the first?