Tao

Tao information

HouseAva Luxe
PerfumerSerena Ava Franco

About Tao

Tao is a shared / unisex perfume by Ava Luxe. The fragrance was created by perfumer Serena Ava Franco

Reviews of Tao

Bigsly Show all reviews
I don't know if my sample was filled with the wrong fragrance, because it smelled like a sweeter, less dry version of Bois Farine. It was also nauseating to me. I didn't get incense or sandalwood, just this bulging, blended scent that did not smell pleasant, nor interesting. There was no dynamism among notes, and fortunately after an hour or so, it lost its punch and was hardly perceptible. I'm not sure what the perfumer was going for with this one. I've found some of the Ava Luxe fragrances to be at least interesting (and also more long-lasting than this one), and not nauseating, but this one is certainly not for me. Sample first !
05th December, 2009
bbBD Show all reviews
Tao is essentially a straight-musk fragrance, and if you are anosmic to the musk Ava uses you may not smell all that much. I detect a couple different light musks with hints of sandalwood. I could swear there's a hint of vanilla in there as well, but that may the the floral notes or even the sweetness of the musks themselves. The musk(s) is very clean and mild, yet soothing.

In extrait form the Tao's sillage is very mild, but a small application easily lasted on my skin over 12 hours before I showered it off.
03rd September, 2009

Add your review of Tao

Shop for Tao products online

Search Amazon for Tao

Member images of Tao

There are no member images of Tao yet. Why not be the first?