Tobacco Flower (198)

Year of Launch198
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseBody Shop

About Tobacco Flower

Tobacco Flower is a feminine perfume by Body Shop. The scent was launched in 198

Reviews of Tobacco Flower

Noraed Show all reviews
It has a woody, musky and sophisticated scent.
It also has a masculine scent that is good on ladies on special occasions or in the evening.
It is not everybody's cup of tea but I definitely like it.

The notes are as follows:
Top notes: Green notes and Tobacco flower
Middle notes: Marigold, Lily of the valley and Tobacco blossom
Base notes: Amber, Sandalwood and Musk
25th October, 2014

A pleasant surprise, a floral-musky tobacco fragrance  with a touch of dirty bitterness in the blend, the creamy bitter-sweet vibe from pipe  tobacco and an hint of leather and amber in the dry down. It's delightful and brown, with a woodsy, sugary and resinous tasty sweetness in its temperament. Some woods are placed in the base and the shadowy mildness is mainly made of amber, woods and tobacco with hints of floral elements in the blend. At the beginning the smell is a bit angular and fresh while sliding the time it becomes slightly warm, spicy, aromatic, sugary and floral. Feminine in my opinion, anyway better worn by a woman. Not bad.
29th December, 2011
It was my signature fragrance for many years until it was discontinued, Perfect for any occasion. Fortunately I stashed away over 10 bottles after discontinued but now I am down to the last of them. HELP!!!!!!
And definetely is a for men perfume while here is listed as for women
27th September, 2010 (last edited: 16th November, 2010)
This fragrance was an impulse buy for me. I think I was much younger and the name appealed to me. I smelled it and was pleasantly surprised it didn't smell a thing like what I had expected. It was a very sweet floral. I really liked it when I bought it but then quickly grew tired of the smell.
19th August, 2010

Add your review of Tobacco Flower

Shop for Tobacco Flower products online

Search Amazon for Tobacco Flower

Member images of Tobacco Flower

There are no member images of Tobacco Flower yet. Why not be the first?