Tobacco Flower (198)
    by Body Shop

Average Rating:

Tobacco Flower information

Tobacco Flower is a women's fragrance by Body Shop. The scent was launched in 198

Reviews of Tobacco Flower

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Darvant's avatar

A pleasant surprise, a floral-musky tobacco fragrance with a touch of dirty bitterness in the blend, the creamy bitter-sweet vibe from pipe tobacco and an hint of leather and amber in the dry down. It's delightful and brown, with a woodsy, sugary and resinous tasty sweetness in its temperament. Some woods are placed in the base and the shadowy mildness is mainly made of amber, woods and tobacco with hints of floral elements in the blend. At the beginning the smell is a bit angular and fresh while sliding the time it becomes slightly warm, spicy, aromatic, sugary and floral. Feminine in my opinion, anyway better worn by a woman. Not bad.

29 December, 2011

PerfumeCollector's avatar

It was my signature fragrance for many years until it was discontinued, Perfect for any occasion. Fortunately I stashed away over 10 bottles after discontinued but now I am down to the last of them. HELP!!!!!!
    And definetely is a for men perfume while here is listed as for women

27 September, 2010 (Last Edited: 16 November, 2010)

miss-little-miss's avatar

This fragrance was an impulse buy for me. I think I was much younger and the name appealed to me. I smelled it and was pleasantly surprised it didn't smell a thing like what I had expected. It was a very sweet floral. I really liked it when I bought it but then quickly grew tired of the smell.

19 August, 2010

Add your review of Tobacco Flower

Search for on eBay United States

TOBACCO FLOWER BODY SHOP TYPE UNISEX PERFUME PREMIUM FRAGRANCE OIL 10ml ROLL ON
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 8 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)