Brut Oceans (2008)

Parent CompanyPallinghurst Resources

About Brut Oceans

Brut Oceans is a masculine fragrance by Fabergé. The scent was launched in 2008

Reviews of Brut Oceans

Brut Oceans...my word what were they thinking?

If you want to experience the scent without buying it, get out your coloured pencils, sharpen them all into a cellophane bag, shake it and inhale the resulting aroma: plastic, chipboard, wax and paint.

There are no notes listed and I suspect it is either because they don't want to make unsupportable claims or they didn't really do much blending at all.

This is perhaps the worst incarnation of Brut in the entire line of products. It smells cheap, artificial, generic, very linear and too heavy on the coumarin. It is teenage deodorant and body-wash; a room being stripped of old wallpaper; an old, rotting shed after a garden flood.

If the aroma doesn't offend you it will work as an aftershave if you have nowhere to go for a good few hours afterwards. That is how I will finish my bottle and it won't be replaced. I will stick with the proven Brut original, which is miles ahead of this unnecessary latecomer to the range.
22nd February, 2016 (last edited: 28th February, 2016)
Fresh Brut

I opened this for the first time today. I was immediately impressed by the fresh clean scent on my first try of this. It's something I could imagine wearing on any occasion. Really good.

Pros: Fresh, clean scent.
Cons: Not easy to find. "

29th September, 2013
Refresh yourself

Have EDT version 3.4 oz. and got it cheap (5 bucks)
Its new but it smells older ?! its strange because somewhere i get to the point i know this.

Its very OK!, its Fresh,barbershop breezy and at the same time comforting and a bit strange.
The strange part is not bad ! its a good thing i like them strange.

Someone described it as a shaving cream scent from Gilette Coolwave with a tad of the old brut base and this is true, only drawback to me is its longevity its short for me.

Its gone in 2 hours! no sillage or projection at al after that.
So APPLY and Re-apply!
Im gonna use this sucker in my hot days on the beachside for a comforting day.
Its way better then other Colognes in its pricerange so in that way a must have.

You wont regret it !
Splash n spray it big time without feeling bad for your wallet :0)

Pros: Cheap , versatile, refreshing
Cons: Longevity"

23rd August, 2013
A gorgeous inexpensive frag. Only £6 for 100ml. Believe it or not, it smells like YSL Pour Homme on me but doesn't last quite as long. Glad I bought this gem!
26th February, 2012 (last edited: 03rd March, 2012)
A very acceptable 'aquatic' variation on the old skool classic. Excellent longevity and sillage (for me) and definitely a scent for those long summer days... at an affordable price too!
13th June, 2009

Add your review of Brut Oceans

Shop for Brut Oceans products online

Search Amazon for Brut Oceans

Member images of Brut Oceans

There are no member images of Brut Oceans yet. Why not be the first?