Brut Oceans (2008)
    by Fabergé

Reviews of Brut Oceans

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

oldbrut72's avatar
    oldbrut72
    Scotland Scotland

Fresh Brut

I opened this for the first time today. I was immediately impressed by the fresh clean scent on my first try of this. It's something I could imagine wearing on any occasion. Really good.

Pros: Fresh, clean scent.
    Cons: Not easy to find. "

29 September, 2013

MrMookie's avatar
    MrMookie

Refresh yourself

Have EDT version 3.4 oz. and got it cheap (5 bucks)
    Its new but it smells older ?! its strange because somewhere i get to the point i know this.

Its very OK!, its Fresh,barbershop breezy and at the same time comforting and a bit strange.
    The strange part is not bad ! its a good thing i like them strange.

Someone described it as a shaving cream scent from Gilette Coolwave with a tad of the old brut base and this is true, only drawback to me is its longevity its short for me.

Its gone in 2 hours! no sillage or projection at al after that.
    So APPLY and Re-apply!
    Im gonna use this sucker in my hot days on the beachside for a comforting day.
    Its way better then other Colognes in its pricerange so in that way a must have.

You wont regret it !
    Splash n spray it big time without feeling bad for your wallet :0)

Pros: Cheap , versatile, refreshing
    Cons: Longevity"

23 August, 2013

RobbieX's avatar
    RobbieX

A gorgeous inexpensive frag. Only £6 for 100ml. Believe it or not, it smells like YSL Pour Homme on me but doesn't last quite as long. Glad I bought this gem!

26 February, 2012 (Last Edited: 03 March, 2012)

Robbo1979's avatar
    Robbo1979

A very acceptable 'aquatic' variation on the old skool classic. Excellent longevity and sillage (for me) and definitely a scent for those long summer days... at an affordable price too!

13 June, 2009