Swiss Unlimited (2009)

Year of Launch2009

HouseVictorinox
PerfumerChristine Nagel

About Swiss Unlimited

Swiss Unlimited is a masculine fragrance by Victorinox. The scent was launched in 2009 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Christine Nagel

Swiss Unlimited fragrance notes

Reviews of Swiss Unlimited

Bigsly Show all reviews
This is really nice, at least somewhat unique and with excellent balance. The few other Victorinox scents I've tried were always too "chemical" or became that way after a while (as in 125 Year's far drydown), but this is quite pleasant/natural smelling, and I can see how some would view this as a light green/anisic version of Individuel. I wore Individuel the other day, actually, but I prefer this one to it, since it's rather unique and I also find it more pleasant. The reviews suggest that either there were different formulations, at least one being very strong or one being very weak, or a focus on top notes versus waiting for the drydown. I used to sprays to the chest and kept my shirt open, since I wasn't going out, and it was never too strong, cloying, irritating, "synthetic," etc. I enjoyed every minute of its development!
10th June, 2016
I love this fragrance , very underrated and cheap , this is one of the rare fragrances which perform better and smell better on my skin compared to on my cloths .Its green , woody and unique ,I never smelled it on any one .
01st December, 2015
IMHO...Kind of what Geir Ness tries to do for Norway and Patrick for Ireland...this tries to capture the smell of a Swiss mountain forest-opens fresh and aromatic with a minty pine-has that cold air fresh feel I get from the initial bursts of Silver Mountain Water and Himalaya...to me this has pretty impressive silage and longevity for what it is-on the sweet side, but not overpowering-a little background bitterness helps to keep the sweetness in check...very pine foresty smelling...laundry musk drydown...clean and fresh-giving this a neutral because it's nice and pleasant, but not for my wardrobe-but I can see the appeal of this to someone looking for a fresh clean fragrance-for the price, smell, silage and longevity, it's not a bad option...
Aromatic Mountain Forest
14th May, 2015
Wow! This stuff is really awful! Lol. It's a screeching pine note combined with a tonka sweetness that makes it sickening. This would be much better as an insect repellent or to repel some other form of animal. This might be one of the worst fragrances I've ever smelled.
21st June, 2014
I sprayed a sample of this on my arm and sniffed it for a couple of hours, I knew i recognized the smell but couldnt for the life of me remember where from. Then all of a sudden it hit me, when I was about 10 my dad used to have one of those 'Feu Orange air fresheners', the ones that look like a little traffic light hanging in his morris minor. This is exactly what it smells of. Its a headache waiting to happen. Not for me unfortunatley, nice packaging though
05th July, 2012
Smells fresh, soapy, with a hint of zestiness, yet purely average with nothing particularly memorable about it. Longevity is the real downfall of this fragrance; the majority of scents tend to stay on my skin longer than average, but this one barely makes it to 3 hours before completely vanishing. Would make a good inoffensive spring/summer fragrance if longevity were better.
25th January, 2012

$15.00 (1 Bid)
End Date: Monday Mar-25-2019 9:34:02 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list

Member images of Swiss Unlimited

There are no member images of Swiss Unlimited yet. Why not be the first?