CK Free (2009)

50ml EdT
    100ml EdT
    100ml EdT

Reviews of CK Free

Showing 1 to 6 of 31 reviews.

vawallpa's avatar
    vawallpa

Smells clean and fresh but nothing special. Extremely poor longevity and projection. Thumbs down from me.

18 March, 2013

OCNBreeze7's avatar
    OCNBreeze7

CK Free... Definitely in my Top 10..!!

Guys, CK Free is one of my top fragrances... It is almost intoxicating..!! I only wish it lasted longer...

Out of the bottle, Free offers that clean fresh smell with a blend of citrus, juniper, woodsy, and (call me crazy) leather. It is truly a pleasant scent that will work in all seasons and for any occasion. The only downside is the longevity - lasting only about 4 hours (at most). The projection/sillage is great early on and then fades after the first hour. Our noses are all different - in my opinion, Free differs from the other CK fragrances I own (probably 5 others) in that it is not as "sweet", or I detect less floral notes.

Early on, Free has potential "Wow Factor". I have not received compliments, but Sweetie gives two thumbs up. The interesting thing here, she is not a huge fan of the "clean" and "fresh" scents - she prefers the "musk" or "spice" scents. To reiterate, it has potential..!!

In addition to the fragrance/scent, the bottle is one of my favorites. Other than the CK logo, the bottle is totally clear showing the clarity of the fragrance. It may be my favorite bottle in my collection. Additionally, the packaging is above average.

All things considered, I give CK Free 4.2 stars out of 5 stars. The scent is one of my favorites. If the longevity were better, Free would clearly be in my Top 5. It is a long way to the top if you want to rock-n-roll.

10th December, 2012

timdoeswell's avatar
    timdoeswell

If you like your scents to project and last, then you would be well advised to steer clear of CK Free. I can barely detect it a mere 45 minutes after applying it. This is the weakest fragrance I have ever tried, and I can't smell many of the notes listed before it fades away.

Not a good fragrance at all - if you want an inexpensive, light summer fragrance that works well with casual attire, I say go for C&E West Indian Limes or Eternity Summer.

16 November, 2012

WellGroomedGentleman's avatar
    WellGroomedGentleman

The scent smells fresh and clean at the opening and projects OK for the first 15 minutes. then gradually loses the projection and sits VERY close to the skin and gets less pleasant and more synthetic and chemical.

I feel that there are many better choices for similar fragrances.

31st August, 2012

Wise Owl's avatar
    Wise Owl

CK Free is a fragrance that promises so much, yet delivers so little. The notes in the pyramid look absolutely amazing; however the scent in the bottle bears little to no resemblance to those notes. That said it's not actually a bad fragrance. It's clean, light and fresh. Unfortunately it's also very generic and very run-of-the-mill.

12 August, 2012

rbaker's avatar
    rbaker

A citrus impression with a touch of wood that is without any depth. It is emanating synthetic cheapness whilst concomitantly being bland and boring. The name is apt: free of character and free of quality. After thirty minutes on my skin it is gone.

01st July, 2012