Hot Water (2009)

PerfumerDomitille Bertier
PerfumerOlivier Polge
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Hot Water

Hot Water is a masculine fragrance by Davidoff. The scent was launched in 2009 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Olivier Polge and Domitille Bertier

Hot Water fragrance notes

Reviews of Hot Water

Not the best fragrance of Davidoff. It reminds me of Armani Code because of the powdery sweetness. Davidoff could've done better, but I do like it sometimes because it is a unique smell in some way and a good choice if you want to smell different. However do not overspray as it is a fairly strong scent and can be overwhelming easily.
09th February, 2018
TeeEm Show all reviews
I bought very cheaply in 2017.
A weak spicy sweet smell which for me last about 15 minutes and nobody really notices...
I use it in my wadrobe to freshen up my socks and underwear after they get washed, but I doubt even if it any good for that...
06th January, 2018
This was easily my worst purchase to date - never again will I trust the advice of a salesperson.

The sweet and spicy notes serve to confuse rather than complement each other and the unimaginative bottle design leaves much to be desired.

The only good thing is that the olfactory torture doesn't last for long.
21st November, 2014
rbaker Show all reviews
Not too hot

A slightly boozy absinth note with a peppery patchouli notes lead to a drydown that a true benzoin fest. In the base a strong styrax note is added, and overall it is very synthetic and unconvincing on my skin, from where is is vanished after two hours. Sample first.

23rd October, 2013
Lukewarm Water

Bought it on clearance, and that's what it's worth,

As for creativity, it features a dearth.

Pleasant and sweetish, like so many more,

Not long-lasting on me--that lowers the score.

I'm neutral on this one; 'twill soon be forgot.

So buy it on clearance--Hot Water's not hot.

12th June, 2013
Worth it's price, but do not expect anything outstanding. An okay spicy fragrance with a good pimento note and some benzoin. Sillage and lasting power are good (around 6 hours).
17th November, 2012 (last edited: 06th March, 2013)

Add your review of Hot Water

Shop for Hot Water products online

Search Amazon for Hot Water

Member images of Hot Water

There are no member images of Hot Water yet. Why not be the first?