Hot Water (2009)

HouseDavidoff

About Hot Water

Hot Water is a masculine fragrance by Davidoff. The scent was launched in 2009

Reviews of Hot Water

This was easily my worst purchase to date - never again will I trust the advice of a salesperson.

The sweet and spicy notes serve to confuse rather than complement each other and the unimaginative bottle design leaves much to be desired.

The only good thing is that the olfactory torture doesn't last for long.
21st November, 2014
Not too hot

A slightly boozy absinth note with a peppery patchouli notes lead to a drydown that a true benzoin fest. In the base a strong styrax note is added, and overall it is very synthetic and unconvincing on my skin, from where is is vanished after two hours. Sample first.

23rd October, 2013
Lukewarm Water

Bought it on clearance, and that's what it's worth,

As for creativity, it features a dearth.

Pleasant and sweetish, like so many more,

Not long-lasting on me--that lowers the score.

I'm neutral on this one; 'twill soon be forgot.

So buy it on clearance--Hot Water's not hot.

12th June, 2013
Worth it's price, but do not expect anything outstanding. An okay spicy fragrance with a good pimento note and some benzoin. Sillage and lasting power are good (around 6 hours).
17th November, 2012 (last edited: 06th March, 2013)
man114 Show all reviews
Boring. Generic smelling oriental on the sweeter side.
19th March, 2012
Actually prefer this to Cool Water, which is not to say I was a fan in the first place. This is one I wanna hate, but can't. I expected synthetic garbage, but find it too be fairly natural and smooth.

It's almost as if I have applied Xeryus Rouge lotion to my skin (not sure if such a product exists, but that's what Hot Water smells like to me).

It's basically sweet, red cherry in a warm bathwater base. Pretty light and creamy.

The cherry and cedarwoodsy drydown is nice and reminiscent of Armani Night, without the richness and complexity.

If you can't afford Cereus No 14, this is an okay alternative.
12th March, 2012

Add your review of Hot Water

Shop for Hot Water products online

Shop for Hot Water at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Hot Water

Member images of Hot Water

There are no member images of Hot Water yet. Why not be the first?