L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Eau d'Été Summer Edition (2009)
by Issey Miyake

L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Eau d'Été Summer Edition information

Year of Launch2009
AvailabilityIn Production / Limited Edition

HouseIssey Miyake
Parent CompanyShiseido > Beaute Prestige International

About L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Eau d'Été Summer Edition

L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Eau d'Été Summer Edition is a masculine fragrance by Issey Miyake. The scent was launched in 2009

Reviews of L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Eau d'Été Summer Edition

This isn't worth the hype it receives. It's pleasant, but so is pretty much every other Issey Miyake flanker. This has a green grass opening with some tangerine and other citruses. Combine that with a little bit of spice and the IM DNA and this is it. If you like the grassy accord in the opening go with the limited edition Yuzu.
18th March, 2015
Perfect for the warm weather! Not as in your face as the original. The citrus seems to be toned down on my skin which is great. Glad I purchased this one. I actually like this one just as much as the original. Nice aquatic without that salty vibe like most aquatics.
01st August, 2014
This is a simply a great quality Summer fragrance for the price - at least for now. Prices will be going up as it gets more scarce (2009). I certainly prefer this version to the original as it is not as thick and is less floral, though the floral is still present. The citrus is amped up and it has that mood enhancing sharpness to it. I get a lot of tangerine, but apparently this is the yuzu. Overall the notes are well blended. The sillage and longevity are excellent for this type of scent. I get 6-8 hours. This does great in the Summer, but it can wear year-round especially in the office.

31st August, 2012
Possibly my favorite summer scent, ever! Own a backup bottle of this one too. I've never actually sampled the original, I was offered this to sample when it came out at my local Sephora and it was just captivating; I had to buy it right then and there. Shame it's completely limited but thankfully it's not so popular so the price gouging has yet to occur.
06th April, 2012
i've loved the original for years and decided to try the summer version. I fell in love with it. It's not too different from the original. This one has rounded edges. Not as sharp as the original. Very good on silage and longevity is not bad either. I will give longevity an A actually,considering it's a summer version of a summer frangrance. (yes i know it makes no sense but the original is supposed to be a summer fragrance which does better than most winter stuff out there)

I will use it sparingly since i know i might not find it anywhere once i'm done with my bottle!
12th December, 2011
I own both this and the original and I have to say that both are nice scents. This is certainly more subdued than the original Eau D'Issey. They both seem to be built around the same skeleton, except that this scent uses some fresher notes. You don't risk overpowering yourself with this scent like the original. I usually spray it more liberally, especially considering that this is something I love to wear in the heat. The scents are refreshing and last a decent while. I've probably used more of this cologne than any other one I wear. definitely good for a day scent. Not bad for other uses. I don't imagine it'd be everyone's favorite, but you can't go wrong with this one. It's certainly one of my favorites out of the smells I've tried.
15th September, 2011

Add your review of L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Eau d'Été Summer Edition

Shop for L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Eau d'Été Summer Edition products online

Search Amazon for L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Eau d'Été Summer Edition

Member images of L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Eau d'Été Summer Edition

There are no member images of L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Eau d'Été Summer Edition yet. Why not be the first?