Superworldunknown (2009)
    by B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful

Average Rating: 3

Based on 22 ratings

Superworldunknown Fragrance notes

Cocoa, Vanilla absolute, Cassia, Juniper, Lime, Petitgrain, Bergamot, Bitter orange, Neroli, Lemon, Rose, Ylang ylang, Tonka, Benzoin, Sandalwood

Superworldunknown information

Superworldunknown is a women's fragrance by B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful. The scent was launched in 2009

Reviews of Superworldunknown

Showing 1 to 6 of 7 reviews.

odysseusm's avatar

A very tangy orange with a lime hard candy top note. Those aggressive citrus notes compete head-and-shoulders with some florals. That unrelenting candy note gives this a very, very young vibe. The quirky florals start to assert themselves more and it is a kind of tug-of-war of odd notes.
    "cacophony of sour fruit bubblegum" -- pretty accurate.

04th March, 2012

rosbif's avatar

Superworldunknown is a self-confident and bubbly mix of fun and serious. The top of green jelly babies will see you through pre-drinks and getting ready to go out, and will flirt for you early on in the evening. As the night goes on, Superworldunknown's inner sophistication comes through, with a pared-down rose and vanilla making for a soothing trip home. It works equally well in the day, perhaps best worn by someone who doesn't wear their heart on their sleeve. ****

22nd September, 2011 (Last Edited: 30th November, 2013)

avanatty's avatar

Germany Germany

Unfortunately the citrus notes used in this are a little too sharp at first, and remind me of toilet cleaner. I really think this could be a great fragrance if it were executed better, with milder citrus notes, that actually smell of fruit, not generic 'citrus' smell. On my skin, it smells of cheap public restroom soap after a few minutes. It's somewhat likeable, I guess, but not as complex as the long list of notes would suggest.

09th October, 2010

Limony's avatar

This B scent took me a long time to get. To begin with it was just too weird and marmalade-like (I put Love in that category) but there was something endearing about it and eventually I realised it reminded me strongly of a honeyish tangerine scent I used to wear but whose name I can't remember. After a few more tries I thought I could identify toasted coconut mushrooms underneath the fruit and later still the cool pine that air-conditions the mixture. In the end it was still weird but truly lovely. I'll miss it.

12th April, 2010

kitsch's avatar

I found this to be a delicate floral with hints of fruitiness. It was lovely, on a cold, snowy day, to catch hints of this as I soldiered along on busy city streets: it seemed warm and colourful on a cold bleak day. There was no way for me to identify individual notes as it seemed to keep changing. Very likeable, for me. (It must be different on different people.)

27th February, 2010

Bardfield's avatar

Bought a 9g spray of this based on a high rating by Luca Turin.
    All I can say is he got it wrong this time, this is hideous. It starts off smelling like something you would clean a toilet with then it slowly changes into a smell that reminds me of when I worked in a sweet factory making Dolly Mixtures. I can only assume that Dolly Mixtures and this share a common ingredient. Avoid unless you want to smell of a toilet cleaner in a Dolly Mixture factory.

10th September, 2009