Superworldunknown (2009)

HouseB Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful
PerfumerSimon Constantine
Parent CompanyLush

About Superworldunknown

Superworldunknown is a feminine perfume by B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful. The scent was launched in 2009 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Simon Constantine

Reviews of Superworldunknown

Back in the day, there was an artificial modelling clay called Playdoh that was made for small kids. To stop them eating the stuff it had a sweet but unappetising plasticy frag added. If you want to know what Playdough smelled like, take a spritz of SWU.
I have to say that the nice SA in Lush dug one out from the store and gave it to me for free, because they have withdrawn it for sale. Thats the reason why I have it in my wardrobe...
10th May, 2013 (last edited: 26th February, 2015)
A very tangy orange with a lime hard candy top note. Those aggressive citrus notes compete head-and-shoulders with some florals. That unrelenting candy note gives this a very, very young vibe. The quirky florals start to assert themselves more and it is a kind of tug-of-war of odd notes.
"cacophony of sour fruit bubblegum" -- pretty accurate.
04th March, 2012
Superworldunknown is a self-confident and bubbly mix of fun and serious. The top of green jelly babies will see you through pre-drinks and getting ready to go out, and will flirt for you early on in the evening. As the night goes on, Superworldunknown's inner sophistication comes through, with a pared-down rose and vanilla making for a soothing trip home. It works equally well in the day, perhaps best worn by someone who doesn't wear their heart on their sleeve. ****
22nd September, 2011 (last edited: 30th November, 2013)
Unfortunately the citrus notes used in this are a little too sharp at first, and remind me of toilet cleaner. I really think this could be a great fragrance if it were executed better, with milder citrus notes, that actually smell of fruit, not generic 'citrus' smell. On my skin, it smells of cheap public restroom soap after a few minutes. It's somewhat likeable, I guess, but not as complex as the long list of notes would suggest.
09th October, 2010
This B scent took me a long time to get. To begin with it was just too weird and marmalade-like (I put Love in that category) but there was something endearing about it and eventually I realised it reminded me strongly of a honeyish tangerine scent I used to wear but whose name I can't remember. After a few more tries I thought I could identify toasted coconut mushrooms underneath the fruit and later still the cool pine that air-conditions the mixture. In the end it was still weird but truly lovely. I'll miss it.
12th April, 2010
kitsch Show all reviews
I found this to be a delicate floral with hints of fruitiness. It was lovely, on a cold, snowy day, to catch hints of this as I soldiered along on busy city streets: it seemed warm and colourful on a cold bleak day. There was no way for me to identify individual notes as it seemed to keep changing. Very likeable, for me. (It must be different on different people.)
27th February, 2010

Add your review of Superworldunknown

Shop for Superworldunknown products online

Search Amazon for Superworldunknown

Member images of Superworldunknown

There are no member images of Superworldunknown yet. Why not be the first?