Ricci Ricci (2009)

PerfumerJacques Huclier
SupplierGivaudan
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About Ricci Ricci

Ricci Ricci is a feminine perfume by Nina Ricci. The scent was launched in 2009 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Jacques Huclier and Aurélien Guichard

Ricci Ricci fragrance notes

Reviews of Ricci Ricci

Salutation.

The Rhuburb and Patchouli trail of RICCI RICCI is Unmistakably Modern and downright Good Perfume However this one is Far NINA for me.The bottle is A Symbol of Beauty but The scent is Simulator. Heavy,Overpowering,Rich, Feminine,Bold and Sweet.

It begines with A Strange and Strong scent of Rhuburb and Hidden Floral notes that not Pleasant to my nose.The base notes is consisting of Patchouli and Sandalwood and Definitely i find this notes Better of Top and Middle notes.

In my opinion this EDP is not like NINA.This one has a Heavy scent and makes you feel Rich.Cloying for Daily use but Ideal for a Night out Surely at COLD weather.Anyway The bottle is about the only thing I can find Attractive about it So I recommend it For Everyone prefer The Bottle Than The Scent!

Sillage?Good.

Longevity?About 5 Hours on my skin.

23rd April, 2015
Lovely

Personally I find this scent very original. The rhubarb note makes it special. I love how the base notes remind me of a creamy coconut and rose concoction (even though, coconut is not listed as a note). Men love this fragrance. I think it is partly due to the sweetness it has, toned down by patchouli.
very nice indeed!

29th July, 2013
Rhubarb and rose can be beautiful when blended together and fine examples of this can be found in Tocca's Brigitte and Burberry's Brit Red. Unfortunately in Ricci Ricci the sugary and jammy berry-like notes makes this fragrance more of a teen fruity floral rather than an exotically sensual spiced floral.

It's perhaps not as sweet as the previous Nina, with Ricci Ricci being much darker and richer, and minus the apple note. I get an odd berry-flavoured bubblegum scent in the opening which rounds out to jam, then an earthy fruity and patchouli blend.

Apparently this fragrance is sexy, and I guess in some ways you could call it that. I know I won't be wearing this around my man anytime soon, but I'm sure young girls all over the world are loving this stuff right now.

Surprisingly I do not smell the tuberose or the rose note whatsoever, yet I do believe the rose may feature alongside the rhubarb and the jam note creating a tart-like finish in the heart.

The scent is dark, but not nearly as gothic and raunchy as the advertisement seems to suggest. I still think this is an appropriate scent for young girls, although on my 20 year old skin it felt incredibly wrong, with my friend commenting that I smelt like a jam factory.

Such a shame that I couldn't like this fragrance. The lasting power and the cute bottle made it good, but just not good enough.
09th April, 2012
It seems that I might have odd taste in perfume because I think I actually like this fragrance a lot!
I tested this perfume on my arm today from the tester bottle at my local drug store. (It was a drug store with a large cosmetics section.) When I first sprayed it on it pretty much came out smelling exactly the way it smells when you peel an orange. It's a smell that I've always loved so I was instantly in love with this perfume! I was a little bit confused though because Ricci Ricci is always advertised as a "sexy" fragrance. At least, I thought the commercials came across that way! I love the smell of oranges but it's not really the most sexy or sensual thing. So I wandered off around the mall to do some more shopping and forgot about the perfume for a while. Some point later (probably at least half an hour later if not more) I smelled the perfume again (on my arm.) It didn't really smell like oranges or fruit so much anymore. I could tell that the fragrance had developed into something much stronger, heavier and "darker" if that makes any sense. At this point, it smelled like it could be a sexy evening fragrance. Even later, when it had really dried down I smelled it again and noticed that it had turned into a very patchouli-rose dominant fragrance, which is also something that I like. At this point the commercials for the perfume were really making sense. This is definitely a sexy evening perfume. I only sprayed a small amount of it onto one arm, but by the time the fragrance had really developed I could still tell that it was quite heavy and strong. Really nice, but strong. This one is definitely better for colder weather, and for wearing on hot dates. I think it might be off putting in hot weather and/or small enclosed rooms. It's also not really appropriate for wearing to work or to job interviews. People would notice your perfume for sure, and it might bother someone. That said, I actually do like this fragrance and I do recommend it if you are looking for a really nice heavy rose-patchouli perfume. (If you don't mind the fruity top notes that is. Personally I love them, but other people might find the juxtaposition of notes in this one weird.) I think this was a well done fragrance and it gets a big thumbs up from me.
26th October, 2011
doesn't suit me..always pair it with other perfumes so don't really know about its longevity
27th December, 2010
Fruity floral? check. Sweet? check. fresh top with rhubarb, bergamot, flowery mid with roses and a light sandalwood on the base? check
Points off for unoriginality. It has been done before with better results.
09th August, 2010

Add your review of Ricci Ricci

Shop for Ricci Ricci products online

Shop for Ricci Ricci at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Ricci Ricci

Member images of Ricci Ricci

There are no member images of Ricci Ricci yet. Why not be the first?