Average Rating: 3

24 Fragrance Notes

24 information

24 is a men's fragrance by ScentStory FZE. The scent was launched in 2009

Reviews of 24

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.

silentrich's avatar

This is one spicy little number. The notes that stand out are the cinnamon, vanilla, amber, pepper, and nutmeg. This is along the lines of Creed Original Santal and Mont Blanc Individuel. I've owned both of those and I actually prefer 24 The Fragrance. The opening is cinnamon overload, but the heart and dry down are a pleasant blend of cinnnamon, vanilla, amber, and other supporting notes. Great bang for you buck fragrance.

01st August, 2012

sabgab's avatar

I find it very interesting and long lasting. it has an interesting mix of spices, citrusy and woody notes and nothing headachy about it. I wear at night and receive lots of compliment. I think it is a great deal and definitely stands out

12 April, 2012

supernaan's avatar

Bought a bottle of this after watching a review of it by MastersOfStyle...he sold it to me. Just a shame the fragrance doesn't really last or even project well. Instant close to the skin stuff. Smells decent I guess but can't really make out any of the notes so it's pretty synthetic. No idea why he went nuts for this fragrances.

18 December, 2011

dran0max's avatar

This stuff is a headache inducing synthetic mess!!!! Its so abrasive and reminds me of a cheaply made Original santal.

13 November, 2011