24 (2009)

About 24

24 is a masculine fragrance by ScentStory FZE. The scent was launched in 2009

24 fragrance notes

Reviews of 24

This smells identical to Dunhill Desire Blue. It is synthetic and smells very blue to me with some quite sharp citrus. It isn't all that bad and depending on my mood is sometimes quite pleasant. I have noticed that a couple of ScentStory fragrances have been likened to other designer frags: Go Dark is similar to D&G The One, Live Another Night is like 1 Million. Seems to be a slight trend there but I'll put it down to coincidence. In my younger days I am sure I would have fallen for this but now it is not one that I will wear often or indeed replace. Sillage and Longevity are below par. Neutral for me.
23rd March, 2016
24 the original fragrance is certainly a little weaker than the rest of the line; an incomplete citrus, a sort of orange creamsicle vibe akin to Thierry Mugler Ultra Zest, but not quite as good.

It's very pleasant, just not entirely well-rounded. The top and heart are dominated by a blend of oranges (clementine, mandarin, blood) and in the based, woods and some other notes are mixed in. It's relatively simple and relatively pleasant, just not a standout of the line in the scheme of things, nor something interesting enough that I would pursue it, as there are plenty of other citruses out there, and Ultra Zest is a better creamiscle.

6 out of 10
02nd February, 2016
This is one spicy little number. The notes that stand out are the cinnamon, vanilla, amber, pepper, and nutmeg. This is along the lines of Creed Original Santal and Mont Blanc Individuel. I've owned both of those and I actually prefer 24 The Fragrance. The opening is cinnamon overload, but the heart and dry down are a pleasant blend of cinnnamon, vanilla, amber, and other supporting notes. Great bang for you buck fragrance.
01st August, 2012
I find it very interesting and long lasting. it has an interesting mix of spices, citrusy and woody notes and nothing headachy about it. I wear at night and receive lots of compliment. I think it is a great deal and definitely stands out
12th April, 2012
Bought a bottle of this after watching a review of it by MastersOfStyle...he sold it to me. Just a shame the fragrance doesn't really last or even project well. Instant close to the skin stuff. Smells decent I guess but can't really make out any of the notes so it's pretty synthetic. No idea why he went nuts for this fragrances.
18th December, 2011
This stuff is a headache inducing synthetic mess!!!! Its so abrasive and reminds me of a cheaply made Original santal.
13th November, 2011

Add your review of 24

Shop for 24 products online

Search Amazon for 24

Member images of 24

There are no member images of 24 yet. Why not be the first?