24 (2009)

About 24

24 is a masculine fragrance by ScentStory FZE. The scent was launched in 2009

24 fragrance notes

Reviews of 24

This is one spicy little number. The notes that stand out are the cinnamon, vanilla, amber, pepper, and nutmeg. This is along the lines of Creed Original Santal and Mont Blanc Individuel. I've owned both of those and I actually prefer 24 The Fragrance. The opening is cinnamon overload, but the heart and dry down are a pleasant blend of cinnnamon, vanilla, amber, and other supporting notes. Great bang for you buck fragrance.
01st August, 2012
I find it very interesting and long lasting. it has an interesting mix of spices, citrusy and woody notes and nothing headachy about it. I wear at night and receive lots of compliment. I think it is a great deal and definitely stands out
12th April, 2012
Bought a bottle of this after watching a review of it by MastersOfStyle...he sold it to me. Just a shame the fragrance doesn't really last or even project well. Instant close to the skin stuff. Smells decent I guess but can't really make out any of the notes so it's pretty synthetic. No idea why he went nuts for this fragrances.
18th December, 2011
This stuff is a headache inducing synthetic mess!!!! Its so abrasive and reminds me of a cheaply made Original santal.
13th November, 2011

Add your review of 24

Shop for 24 products online

Search Amazon for 24

Member images of 24

There are no member images of 24 yet. Why not be the first?