Chloé Eau de Parfum Intense (2009)
by Chloé

Chloé Eau de Parfum Intense information

Year of Launch2009

HouseChloé
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Chloé Eau de Parfum Intense

Chloé Eau de Parfum Intense is a feminine perfume by Chloé. The scent was launched in 2009

Chloé Eau de Parfum Intense fragrance notes

Reviews of Chloé Eau de Parfum Intense

A soapy rosey and english style, opaque, traditional "bathroom" kind of scent that starts with a blast of citrus and a notable pepper and fades towards a sort of sharp musky and slightly ambery rose smell ethereal and clean but in a modern way. The pepper is perceivable throughout the trip and enhances the unmild and neutral whiff of the bulgarian rose, the star of the blend. Nothing special under my nose, just a clean bath foam kind of scent that reminds those almost neutral anti age kind of creams for woman. There are some woods in composition and may be some fruit cleverly blended with rose in order to push up a touch of taste. A tender and romantic non parfum may be too unsophisticated and linear.
12th November, 2011
Chloe Intense, is a stronger yet not so different version of the original Chloe.

If I had to describe the scent, Chloe Intense is an old-fashioned bar of rose scented soap or that refreshing and homely smell of freshly washed linen.

This is a rose scent that has been emulated and ultimately popular for many years. Despite its very feminine and somewhat classic appeal, Chloe Intense cannot seem to capture me or make me fall in love with it.

It has a strange fizzy quality in the opening that actually makes me sneeze. After that momentary allergy, I become almost anosmic to the fragrance. An hour later, once settled, I can smell the prominent soapy rose which doesn't develop much further from this.

Chloe Intense is a pretty, one-sided fragrance, that appears to be too conservative and too lady-like for my personal tastes. I did, however enjoy wearing this fragrance for the duration that it lasted, which was well over six hours. I don't think I'll be re-visiting this one again though.

24th September, 2011
In comparison with the new EdT version of Chloe, this is not as sweet or floral. I'd say therefore that it is not "intense", actually it is more sheer and low-key than the EdT. There are some wood tones, and the rose note has a modest profile. There is also a hint of peppery spice. I get a metallic/ peach-skin note at the end, perhaps a synthetic note.
18th July, 2011
To throw a spanner into the works I am not a floral fan and rose is generally the one floral I stay, no, run away from. Nevertheless, this beautiful perfume is one of the two rose fragrances in my collection (the other is a Quiet Morning by Miller et Berteuax). The EDP has good staying power (it remains on my skin for the whole day). It is a powdery and linear perfume that I could easily work up into a sultry night out or tone down for a casual summers day. Although it tends to be the autumn fragrances that showcase the quality of depth and warm crispiness that this has, I feel that this has a good foothold in any season all year round 24 hours a day.
24th October, 2010
Exactly as it says: an intense version of the lovely Chloe. It comes across as a more mature version though, leaning towards stronger, deeper, slap you in the face scents women in their 50s and above tend to rock. But CEdPI does a very good job at only hinting at such overbearing creations (Paloma Picasso in the red box comes to mind) and actually making it enjoyable. Perfect for the 40-something career woman in a skirt suit. I like.
11th November, 2009

Add your review of Chloé Eau de Parfum Intense

Shop for Chloé Eau de Parfum Intense products online

Shop for Chloé Eau de Parfum Intense at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Chloé Eau de Parfum Intense

Member images of Chloé Eau de Parfum Intense

There are no member images of Chloé Eau de Parfum Intense yet. Why not be the first?