VIP (2009)

PerfumerHarry Fremont
Parent CompanyRevlon Inc > Elizabeth Arden Inc
Parent Company at launchElizabeth Arden Inc

About VIP

VIP is a masculine fragrance by Usher. The scent was launched in 2009 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Harry Fremont

VIP fragrance notes

Reviews of VIP

I have no idea WHY Basenotes considers this a woman's fragrance.

I love this scent, definitely reminds me of Fahrenheit with a somewhat gas note. I recommend this!!!
01st March, 2019
Fahrenheit wanna be that will never be.... This is actually pretty decent but what turned me off from this was the sandalwood note is just too much and of course the longevity and projection could have been bit better. I have actually given this more chances than a lot of other fragrances due to it smelling like fahrenheit but every time I wear it I get let down due to the sandalwood. Try it out if you can't afford fahrenheit but don't expect much.
10th March, 2013
This is seems more of a masculine frag than a feminine one. I'm a confident guy, and I could see a woman rocking this one. Very nice. Don't usually see too many celebrity frags that smell good but this one does. Kind of powdery and slightly woody, this turns into a synthetic caramel of some sort. Not bad though.

The presentation is pretty good also (the bottle is a keeper). The projection and longevity is very decent. Try this one.
17th November, 2012 (last edited: 01st January, 2015)
Shpati Show all reviews
I got this as a sample, and I must say, I was surprised this was even considered a feminine scent. This smells like Fahrenheit for Men by Christian Doir.
24th October, 2011
I got this fragrance because I smelled it on a friend of mine & LOVED it. When I bought it online & smelled it I swore my friend must've played a trick on me & told me the wrong name bc the opening smelled HORRIBLE to me for some reason. It began to open up & while I liked it, I wasn't crazy over it like I did in the beginning. Well after a few months I decided to go back to it & I'm in love all over again!! It lasts on my skin all day. Projection is a bit close but definitely noticable in your cloud. It just has an addictive quality to me. I'm fairly new to the frag game but with Issey, Pure Malt, D&G, Rochas Man & a few others in my closet, this cheapie is moving up. Havent tried Fahrenheit yet. I think this frag is a pretty darn good. Dry down & the base are so smooth. Definitely give this one a try. I'm still waiting & hoping one of the famous YouTube reviewers does a review on it as I think this is very much underrated ESPECIALLY for the $22 price tag.
28th September, 2011
For a celebrity scent, Usher VIP is pretty impressive.

Usher's first releases, both for men and women, were either mediocre or shockingly bad, however this fragrance has managed to fall into a pleasant and likable category.

Usher VIP is very unisex in my opinion. It has many feminine qualities, particularly the rich, caramel-like sweetness that makes this fragrance so distinguishable.

The citruses in the opening are rather non-naturalistic. They tend to be sugared and syrupy. This fragrance settles on the skin very creamy-like and delicate. While masculine in some sense, I know that many of the buyers of this fragrance are women.

The spice, although present, is not all that strong. This fragrance consists mostly of sweet, powdery woods on a vanillary base.

The sillage is very intimate and the lasting power, although not bad, is fairly average. In my opinion, Usher VIP is reminiscent of those female fragrances that lean towards the masculine side. So ladies don't be afraid to try this one for yourself.

27th August, 2011

Add your review of VIP

Shop for VIP products online

USHER VIP FOR MEN - 3.4 OZ/100 ML AFTER SHAVE SOOTHER (AFTERSHAVE BALM) - NO BOX

End Date: Sunday Mar-29-2020 7:39:37 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $12.95

Usher VIP by Usher Eau De Toilette Spray 0.5 oz for Men

End Date: Sunday Mar-29-2020 8:55:15 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $11.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

USHER VIP for Men Eau de Toilette EDT 1 Oz 30ml Spray by EA Fragrances Co.

End Date: Sunday Mar-29-2020 8:59:24 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $20.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Usher VIP by Usher 3.4oz/100ML Eau De Toilette for MEN (Damaged Box)

End Date: Sunday Mar-29-2020 11:20:56 PDT

VIP By Usher For Men EDT Cologne Spray 3.4oz ( 1.7oz X 2 ) Sealed

End Date: Wednesday Apr-1-2020 9:58:08 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $69.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

USHER VIP GIFT SET LARGE 1 OZ TOILETTE SPRAY & 3.4 OZ AFTER SHAVE SOOTHER & GIFT

End Date: Wednesday Apr-1-2020 15:34:18 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $23.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

USHER VIP The Scent for Men 3 pcs. Set EDT Spray 3.4 + After Shave Shooter + Deo

End Date: Wednesday Apr-1-2020 16:08:40 PDT

NIB USHER RAYMOND VIP eau de toilette spray 1 oz 1.7 oz YOU CHOOSE

End Date: Friday Apr-3-2020 14:23:16 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $8.99

Member images of VIP

There are no member images of VIP yet. Why not be the first?