Power (2009)

50ml EdT
    100ml EdT
    $21.66*
    50ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 12.95)

Reviews of Power

Showing 1 to 6 of 21 reviews.

conkhi's avatar
    conkhi

clean and vibrant yet soothing

very close to varvatos artisan black...nice and balmy and refreshing...clean...I am not a fan of 50 cent but this is decent for $12.99 for a large bottle....bottle is nice as well..

Pros: bright and refreshing
    Cons: longevity isnt super"

27 July, 2013

Johnnyforrd's avatar
    Johnnyforrd

Not outstanding or groundbreaking, but a decent green mossy kind of fragrance.

22 April, 2013

studer's avatar
    studer

I have to admit I enjoy lots of varieties of colognes, but this is absolute trash to me. Theres a reason this can be found for dirt cheap in many department stores, its because this stuff is not good. May i add this is my opinion sorry im sure there are people that may like it. To me this stuff smells like a cheap lotion with a bad scent. I got the cologne/aftershave kit and its on my swap list. I have only sprayed the cologne for about 3 sprays if anyone wants it i will trade the set for just about anything.

12 August, 2012

hickorysmoke's avatar
    hickorysmoke

Found the 3.4 bottle at the discount store for 12.99 and gave it a try. Good purchase for the $. People have compared it to Paco Rabanne Black XS, but haven't tried that one. I can say, IMO, it smells like a tame version of Tommy Bahama Very Cool. Probably from the lemon I get that and the woods.

For the price it' a good buy, but after wearing for a few days I only get about 3 hours on this one, which is a bummer.

31st July, 2012 (Last Edited: 01st August, 2012)

sentyc's avatar
    sentyc

I don't see why there are so many neg. reviews on here!

I just blind bought this cologne and I think it smells wonderful. It has good projection on me as well!

19 June, 2012

k_man's avatar
    k_man

i bought this on a blind buy and I was disappointed at first but then it got into my nose.
    Nice price. it won't b liked by every 1 ..
    First few days i didn't liked ..now i just love it.

29 August, 2011 (Last Edited: 15 May, 2012)

Add your review of Power