Power (2009)

House50 Cent
PerfumerHarry Fremont
Parent CompanyLighthouse Beauty

About Power

Power is a masculine fragrance by 50 Cent. The scent was launched in 2009 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Harry Fremont

Reviews of Power

Power by 50 Cent has a fresh opening from which I get mainly an appleish accord, even though apple is not one of the listed notes. The opening is pleasant, but it's in the drydown that I'm confused by where it's going. I'm left with a mix of musk, woods, and unappealing fruit that I cannot really stomach. Overall not a terrible scent but the dry down is just undesirable to me. Projection and longevity are limited but that's to expected at its price (about $15 for 100ml on FragranceNet). Not a recommended fresh cheap option from me but it does seem to have favorable reviews which is why I blind bought it, myself.

5 out of 10
09th October, 2015
clean and vibrant yet soothing

very close to varvatos artisan black...nice and balmy and refreshing...clean...I am not a fan of 50 cent but this is decent for $12.99 for a large bottle....bottle is nice as well..

Pros: bright and refreshing
Cons: longevity isnt super"

27th July, 2013
Not outstanding or groundbreaking, but a decent green mossy kind of fragrance.
22nd April, 2013
studer Show all reviews
I have to admit I enjoy lots of varieties of colognes, but this is absolute trash to me. Theres a reason this can be found for dirt cheap in many department stores, its because this stuff is not good. May i add this is my opinion sorry im sure there are people that may like it. To me this stuff smells like a cheap lotion with a bad scent. I got the cologne/aftershave kit and its on my swap list. I have only sprayed the cologne for about 3 sprays if anyone wants it i will trade the set for just about anything.
12th August, 2012
Found the 3.4 bottle at the discount store for 12.99 and gave it a try. Good purchase for the $. People have compared it to Paco Rabanne Black XS, but haven't tried that one. I can say, IMO, it smells like a tame version of Tommy Bahama Very Cool. Probably from the lemon I get that and the woods.

For the price it' a good buy, but after wearing for a few days I only get about 3 hours on this one, which is a bummer.
31st July, 2012 (last edited: 01st August, 2012)
I don't see why there are so many neg. reviews on here!

I just blind bought this cologne and I think it smells wonderful. It has good projection on me as well!
19th June, 2012

Add your review of Power

Shop for Power products online

Shop for Power at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Power

Member images of Power

There are no member images of Power yet. Why not be the first?