Harrods for Him (2009)

PerfumerLaurent Le Guernec
Parent CompanyLaurice & Co

About Harrods for Him

Bond No.9 say:

Bond No. 9 Harrods for Him is an elegant male fougère that has been updated with gourmand accent flavors.  In it, classic lavender, violet leaf, sandalwood, and musk mingle with rhubarb, star anise, chamomile, and pimento leaves.

Harrods for Him fragrance notes

Reviews of Harrods for Him

Laurent Le Guernec's
Beautiful complications
Always intrigue me.
03rd December, 2017
Very nice, unique fragrance. Very well done. Not necessarily one of my favorites on me, but for earthy scent lovers for sure.
05th May, 2014
Absolutely superb fragrance - I can't understand the scathing reviews from some people on this one, though of course fragrance is a highly subjective, personal subject!

I tried this one in the Harrods store in Knightsbridge and found the initial impression of the top notes to be reasonably good, without that "wow" factor...but it soon developed into a different beast altogether, with gorgeous rich, masculine notes all the way through. I've rarely worn a fragrance that has developed so much.

I also wear Riverside Drive and New Haarlem from the Bond no 9 stable, and Cool Water Deep and Tom Ford on other occasions, but Harrods is my absolute favourite. Two people have commented on how nice it is when I've been wearing it. It has good sillage and longevity. It's perhaps more of a winter fragrance as it's towards the heavier end of the spectrum, with the overall impression being elegance, refinement and classiness.

A real gem - big thumbs up from this reviewer!
01st December, 2010
Harrods for him has been my latest trip into sensory pleasures by Bond no 9.

A delicious scent with strikingly clean musky green accords; very long lasting and a winner with the ladies...Unusual? Yes, Pleasurable? Oh Yes, Delicious? Absolutely...!!!

I recommend it to all basenoters...

A big thumbs up !!!

04th August, 2010 (last edited: 21st October, 2010)
Paper-thin, lacking severely in complexity.
Harsh, ugly topnotes give way to cheap smelling barely-there heart notes. No base whatsoever.
This is probably best kept exactly where it IS: In relative obscurity (unless you shop at Harrods).
An embarassment, indeed.
28th June, 2010
I'm not a cologne expert by any means, just a regular guy who knows what smells good to me and on me and I love Harrods for Him. It's light, airy, and fresh.

I only wear Bond No 9 colognes and currently own and wear Harrods for Him, Saks for Him, Riverside Drive, Silver Factory and Brooklyn. Of the five, Harrods and Riverside are my favorite warm weather scents and Silver Factory is my cool weather or late night choice.

When I travel from GA to NYC I visit Diana at the Bond St store. She's a big help.
10th June, 2010

Bond No 9 New York Harrods For Him sample .057 FL Oz 1.7 ml discontinued rare

End Date: Tuesday May-14-2019 9:06:26 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $19.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Bond No.9 - Harrods Amber For Him 3.3 Fl Oz. New Bottle In Original Box.

End Date: Saturday May-18-2019 12:47:35 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $199.99

Member images of Harrods for Him

There are no member images of Harrods for Him yet. Why not be the first?