Chamen's Party (2008)

Year of Launch2008

HouseHonoré de Prés
PerfumerOlivia Giacobetti

About Chamen's Party

Chamen's Party is a shared / unisex perfume by Honoré de Prés. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivia Giacobetti

Chamen's Party fragrance notes

Reviews of Chamen's Party

If you love the smells of wood stoves and incense wafting in the distance, you'll love this fragrance, as I do. These aren't the usual fresh and flowery notes of a pure botanical perfume, which makes it more extraordinary. I sleep with my wrist to my nose to get the last traces of this at the end of the day, and I love knowing I'm not taking in any toxic synthetics while doing so. It's a perfect evening fragrance on its own. I sometimes wear Chaman's Party with Providence Perfume Co.'s Branch and Vine to further bring out that green floral's basenotes; or, in the daytime, I mix Chaman's Party with some grapefruit essential oil to add some intrigue to the sweet citrus.
19th July, 2014
What an intriguing scent! Very mysterious, reminiscent of a recently doused fire. Makes me think of happy campfire memories. Definitely a story in this one...
I call it char-man's party :~)
18th May, 2012
Chaman’s Party starts quite strongly as a tar fragrance. It quickly turns more incense like and woody. Within an hour it stays very close to the skin. The projection is poor. On my cotton t-shirt after an hour it is more herbal and I detect basil. On my skin too mellow basil is distinguishable but the overall feeling is that of dry wood and incense. I would have liked more basil and certainly more projection and longevity. This is an organic (according to Honoré de Prés site) fragrance, and as you can read every where on the net it’s bound to be lighter than conventional fragrances. This, as an Eau de Toilette, is even weaker. For the price tag this is a disappointment while it has the potential. For those of you interested in body mists Chaman’s party may be a nice alternative to the mainstream products available. But I would certainly look around for discounts. Chaman’s Party is unisex but I think that it is ideal as a men's body mist with it’s woods, tar, incense and dryness. Don’t be overwhelmed by the opening; it settles down in just a few minutes.
27th March, 2012
What is this? Le Labo's Patchouli 24 with the drydown of Guerlain Vetiver? Great!
03rd July, 2011
wilz Show all reviews
Am juggling between a thumbs up and a neutral. Chaman's Party is hardly a favourite from my vetiver collection. I'd like to compare this with Tom Ford Grey Vetiver. Grey Vetiver, to me, is more subtle, and more aromatic. Chaman's Party begins with a burst of green notes, where the vetiver and basil are noticeable. I love the green notes, but there's also a harsh-ish alcohol top, which, to me, ruins the green opening. The dry down is more pleasant though, with the vetiver becoming more pronounced. Longevity is above average. Considering the price tag, I would probably recommend Grey Vetiver rather then Chaman's Party.
23rd February, 2011
orrisboy Show all reviews
Hallucinogenic mud rituals. I loved Sexy Angelic despite the fact it fades so quickly. When i tried this I pictured myself struggling through the jungle, battered, covered in mud, exhausted, slightly insane with fatigue and hunger, bursting from the trees and confronting startled hotel guests by a luxury pool, wondering if I had imagined everything. I can still hear the beating of the drums, smell the smoke, feel the animal in me trying to get out. Great experience to pack into a lunch hour. Sadly like all things up, the down is terribly disappointing.
14th April, 2010

Add your review of Chamen's Party

Shop for Chamen's Party products online

Search Amazon for Chamen's Party

Member images of Chamen's Party

There are no member images of Chamen's Party yet. Why not be the first?