Stella Nude (2009)

HouseStella McCartney
Parent CompanyProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute
Parent Company at launchL'Oréal Group > YSL Beaute

About Stella Nude

Stella Nude is a feminine perfume by Stella McCartney. The scent was launched in 2009

Stella Nude fragrance notes

Reviews of Stella Nude

Ooh... I like this!! Delicate, intimate and feminine. A sheer anytime scent that I would classify as woodsy floral. I found the dry down on my skin to be VERY rose (with just a hint of amber). While I love roses, I don't particularly like rose scented perfume. That said, this is by far the best rose scent I've come across.

Final judgement: Even with the pink pepper it's still too much rose for me- but still it's a gorgeous scent. I like it around me, just not ON me. It's so deliciously intimate I want to spray it in my lingerie drawer!! There's also a Stella Nude Linen Mist which is specifically designed to spray onto sheets and lingerie, haven't tried it yet but I'm definitely intrigued.

Compared to Stella by Stella McCartney:
I like both. Stella has more presence making it a bolder and more complex fragrance. While Nude is much more subtle than Stella I found the dry downs for both scents to be very similar on my skin. I hesitate to say Nude is a "younger" fragrance than Stella; rather Nude is a delicate and more intimate interpretation of Stella.

26th April, 2012
This is a pure beauty of roses! Clean,crispy and soft scent of true roses.It feels like you lay on a bed of rose petals. Elegant and velvety.A touch of thin air freshness.A true feminine and delicate fragrance.It is like a spring morning dew in April. This is it!Stella nude...
05th April, 2012
This is my absolutely favourite true rose scent! Stella, the original is good to begin with, but the freshness and light florals evoked in Stella Nude is more my style, as I am in my early 20's. Love this one. I get absolutely no pine or chypre smells as mentioned in the previous post. Just a fresh/crisp and clean lighter rose scent. A more modern and up beat version of the original Stella. :-)
04th April, 2010
The beginning makes me sneeze, the middle smells like pine and is actually tolerable, and then it just falls apart at the end and smells like a big messy disaster. I might wear it camping if I had to wear it somewhere.
02nd March, 2010

Add your review of Stella Nude

Shop for Stella Nude products online

Search Amazon for Stella Nude

Member images of Stella Nude

There are no member images of Stella Nude yet. Why not be the first?