Black Afgano (2009)

Year of Launch2009

HouseNasomatto
PerfumerAlessandro Gualtieri

About Black Afgano

Black Afgano is a shared / unisex perfume by Nasomatto. The scent was launched in 2009 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alessandro Gualtieri

Reviews of Black Afgano

In terms of a quality perfume, I think this is top notch. It's incredibly powerful and long lasting. But beware. If you don't like the scent (like myself) it does not wash off easily. This just isn't for me. For whatever reason, I get a dark earthy mushroom. It has a funk to it I just can't get past. I hate to give it a negative review based on scent alone since it is so subjective. Not my style but if you like the scent, it's a powerhouse!
15th December, 2015
I do not know what I was expecting when first getting to try this notorious scent, but certainly not the balance that exists in this dark magic. This is an ideal scent for me. Hits home with an opening of smoke and incense, but never overwhelming! Turns into a lovely dark oud and tobacco concoction that remains within a few inches of the skin, and lasts all day long! Big thumbs up!
22nd November, 2015
Disappointed. I thought it will be dark and mysterious, beautiful drydown, elegant. But what do we have Oud et Santal (Dupont) on steroids and that's all. Don't worth a buy.
04th July, 2015
Salutation.
Another fragrances everyone love or hate it.BLACK AFGANO is great for lovers of strange especially smoky scents.it is not suitable my style but really a long lasting scent with superb finish.definitely one for the guys who want to stand out from the crowd. a magic potion full of mysterious cannabis,resins, strong tobacco and incense is just intoxicating, especially in the winter months. Potent,Heavy,Enticing,Expensive,Deep, Dark,Decadent, Woody,Addictive,and Perfectly Unique.

Exotic ingredients such as resins and coffe for spiciness and incense and oud for a touch of unexpected swagger mix with green notes and tobacco for a composition full of the intrigue of other lands.it is conspicuously alluring and mysteriously attracting.the dry down is so deep and dark. BLACK AFGANO is not for the faint of heart.i would recommend this one to anyone who wants to smell unique and overpowering.perfect for a smoker. great for an snowy night.definitely test it first.

Sillage?Amazing.

Longevity?Remarkable on my skin.

7.5/10

15th May, 2015
Darth Vader's choice for a night at the club.
11th March, 2015
Intriguing fragrance and very different to everything I own or have tried to date. Unfortunately, Nasomatto does appeal to me a house because of the small size of their offerings.

This is something I would love to receive as a gift and definitely would wear it anytime I got a chance.
09th March, 2015