Black Afgano (2009)

Black Afgano information

Year of Launch2009

PerfumerAlessandro Gualtieri

About Black Afgano

Black Afgano is a shared / unisex perfume by Nasomatto. The scent was launched in 2009 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alessandro Gualtieri

Reviews of Black Afgano

Disappointed. I thought it will be dark and mysterious, beautiful drydown, elegant. But what do we have Oud et Santal (Dupont) on steroids and that's all. Don't worth a buy.
04th July, 2015
Another fragrances everyone love or hate it.BLACK AFGANO is great for lovers of strange especially smoky is not suitable my style but really a long lasting scent with superb finish.definitely one for the guys who want to stand out from the crowd. a magic potion full of mysterious cannabis,resins, strong tobacco and incense is just intoxicating, especially in the winter months. Potent,Heavy,Enticing,Expensive,Deep, Dark,Decadent, Woody,Addictive,and Perfectly Unique.

Exotic ingredients such as resins and coffe for spiciness and incense and oud for a touch of unexpected swagger mix with green notes and tobacco for a composition full of the intrigue of other is conspicuously alluring and mysteriously attracting.the dry down is so deep and dark. BLACK AFGANO is not for the faint of heart.i would recommend this one to anyone who wants to smell unique and overpowering.perfect for a smoker. great for an snowy night.definitely test it first.

Longevity?Remarkable on my skin.

15th May, 2015
Darth Vader's choice for a night at the club.
11th March, 2015
Intriguing fragrance and very different to everything I own or have tried to date. Unfortunately, Nasomatto does appeal to me a house because of the small size of their offerings.

This is something I would love to receive as a gift and definitely would wear it anytime I got a chance.
09th March, 2015
My stylish bohemian sister wears this stuff. It's a pleasure to be around because it's very 80s--despite all the drug/niche/edgy marketing it presents itself like Samsara with the gourmand elements removed. It's very greasy-animalic at first but dries down to a thunderous ambient powdery sandalwood oud. Spray it on fabric and you'll be smelling it for months. I have to disagree with anyone who says that this is a copy of M7--M7 is EDT strength compared to the Samsara bombast of Afgano. It has that "narcotic" effect that original Poison EDP had, along with Opium and Carnal Flower, where you feel like you're going to blissfully pass out from its intensity. Department store fragrances used to be like this but I guess it's only available to the extremely wealthy now.

Nasomatto seem to have taken people's asinine internet complaints about its strength to heart, as it's not quite as strong as it used to be. I'll never for the life of me understand why people publicly air their desire for perfumes to be diluted and then complain about reformulation when the company actually does it.

Great stuff, but I can't wear it because it belongs to her.
25th February, 2015
Black Afgano starts out very, very strong. Just a spray behind each ear and that is all you need. I also sprayed one time on my arm. This was at 7:30 am and it is now 1:00 pm and I can still smell it. The first initial spray is incense and oud in a very strong way. I do smell the cannabis after it has dried down. I wore it today in the day time BUT I really recommend it for night time wear. Even cool or cold nights. This fragrance is of very high quality and very potent which I love.
29th January, 2015