Siren (2009)
    by Paris Hilton

Shop for Siren products online

Reviews of Siren

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative 1 Negative Reviews

blood-orange's avatar
    blood-orange

Firstly, this is an incredibly ugly bottle. It doesn't look modern at all, it sort of reminds me of the bottles of cheap, unknown brand fragrances of the mid 90's.

Casting aside my opinions on the bottle design, the scent itself is not any more impressive. It's true, Paris Hilton fragrances just seem to be cheap knock-off versions of popular, big brand scents.

Showing many similarities to Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture, these Paris Hilton fragrances just embarass me for trying them in the first place. However I must say that I did actually like Viva La Juicy, whereas this cheaper version is almost repulsive.

My own father described Siren well, "Did she bottle her own piss?"

I can't see how Paris Hilton could put her name to this strong, sickly sweet, fruity and at some times bitter fragrance.

26 June, 2011

lady love's avatar
    lady love
    Argentina Argentina

I love the bottle but..

This is not the best paris hilton fragance.. Can Can and Heiress are better, but I like the scent and is long lasting. A little more delicate and soft compared to Heiress and Can can.. this fragance is as sweet as Scarlett by Cacharel but without being so overwhelming..

28 January, 2011