Si Lolita (2009)

PerfumerChristine Nagel
PerfumerBenoist Lapouza
Parent CompanyAmore Pacific

About Si Lolita

Si Lolita is a feminine perfume by Lolita Lempicka. The scent was launched in 2009 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Benoist Lapouza and Christine Nagel

Si Lolita fragrance notes

Reviews of Si Lolita

I love the peppery goodness of this perfume. It's got pink peppercorn, elemi,and I'm pretty sure there is a chili pepper note as well. Probably lots of other peppers,too, maybe green? At any rate, it's a pepper lover's daily scent: for all the pepper, Si Lolita is quite light and sheer. The florals are soft and subdued, there's some mild spice like a very quiet cinnamon, and the base is fairly generic woods and musk. The opening is the best part, as it can really wake me up in the morning! Lasts several hours, decent sillage.
08th April, 2016
I gave this one away. It was all pink peppercorn and then morphed into nothing I could identify. Little sillage; on and gone. I didn't hate it, but didn't like it either. On me, a blah, nebulous scent. The bottle is darling and the polka dot ribbon very sassy.
13th June, 2015
Salutation.

This is a feminine mix inspired by a the moon and a woman who bewitches you with her spirit and makes you think she is yours and then slips away leaving behined only her trace of perfume.it has new intensity,both deep and magnetic in a subtle way.the fragrance dresses up in a bottle with lines,inspired by the intimate ambience of the boudoir.its wake is an infinitely sensuous caress that awakens the senses,its allure is enticing,its olfactory signature is rhytmic,elegant and unique.Attractively Sweet, Seriously Seductive and Intriguingly Voluptuous just like you!

The head note is enriched with an accord of amber,the base note with an accord of distinguished patchouli and ultra feminine vanilla touch.the result is masterfully woven into a single,magnetizing harmony of luxurious elegance that surrendering yourself to its temptation is akin to reaching erotic zenith.this is the sort of fragrance you would wear for the autumn/winter time as it has certain warmness and sweetness to it.if you are looking for a irresistible and rich oriental with subtle hint of vanilla to seduce, you just can't go wrong with this lovely fragrance.

Sillage?Ok.

Longevity?+6 hours on my skin.

21st April, 2015
My initial impression was, DONNA KARAN CHAOS! And if you're familiar with that one, you know this type of spicy-but-not-exactly-oriental is kind of a rare thing. When I wear it, it actually smells a lot like Hermes Elixir de Merveilles, too, for they share a singular peppery/woody accord produced by some component that my skin amps beyond belief, and in the end, it's the most prominent facet. So that's a bonus for me - Si Lolita costs a whole lot less than the Hermes. It doesn't smell like Fendi's Theorema, but I'd use the same words to describe them both - spicy, creamy and warm drydown, non-prominent florals, woody, tension between dry and sweet. I was reminded of Theorema, because I know that one gets called masculine, too, and I just consider them not of the current feminine convention, though not particularly masculine.
05th November, 2013
KarenH Show all reviews
I ended up trying this when my favorite "L" by Lolita Lempicka wasn't available anymore (short of flying to France and bringing it back). I have tried and do not like the other Lolita Lempicka perfumes for women, too flowery -- and I REALLY like the Lolita Lempicka for men, that my man-friend wears. I hesitated to try this one, especially since I couldn't find a sample locally, and all I could do was order a bottle -- but I read the description and decided it was worth a try. I LOVE IT!! I think I might like this better than the "L" that I was wearing. The first thing I thought I smelled was cedar, but there isn't any in there. I think it's the combination of the patchouli and the peppercorn instead. It is not a heavy floral at all, which is a plus for me, and as others have mentioned, it becomes lighter after applying, but still stays well. I do not detect the orange that others smell, nor the floral. As it wears, it seems more woodsy and spicy -- but light. It strikes me as more of a spring scent than a winter, less heavy than "L". Hopefully I will have an easier time finding this than I do "L" (but I still had to order it, as the stores in Minneapolis don't carry it).
07th March, 2013
I can dig it.

When I first sprayed this, I caught a strong peppery scent, almost masculine in composition. It's a very dominating scent...at first. After a bit of time passing, however, it does dry down to a very warm, cinnamonny, sweet fragrance with the traces of pepper still playing in the background. It's definitely a fall/winter fragrance and would be best suited under a thick cashmere sweater and riding boots...because this is very sophisticated but fun. This is a big girl's perfume, but doesn't feel stuffy or old. It somewhat reminds me of a stronger, more peppery D&G The One.
18th October, 2012

Add your review of Si Lolita

Shop for Si Lolita products online

Search Amazon for Si Lolita

Member images of Si Lolita

There are no member images of Si Lolita yet. Why not be the first?