Grey Vetiver (2009)
    by Tom Ford

Grey Vetiver Fragrance notes

Vetiver, Orange flower, Grapefruit, Aromatic sage, Orris, Nutmeg, Pimento, Amber woods, Oak moss

Shop for Grey Vetiver products online

50ml EdP
    100ml EdP
    50ml EdP

Reviews of Grey Vetiver

Showing 1 to 6 of 72 reviews.

berilac's avatar
    berilac

one of the best I have had, not too overpowering, I use it more in winters

23 March, 2014

RUDOLFO512's avatar
    RUDOLFO512

Grey Vetiver by Tom Ford EDP I am totally in love with you. I have been wanting to purchase this fragrance for a long time since it has gotten many, many positive reviews. I finally decided to buy it and I am 100% glad I did. Last night I sprayed some on my wrist and this morning when I woke up I could still smell it.
    I love Vetiver based colognes and I have a few, but this one is on TOP OF MY LIST!
    It combines the vetiver with citrus and I love that combination. I will be wearing this exquisite fragrance very often from now on.

11th February, 2014

Oproust's avatar
    Oproust

Grey Vetiver - The anti-vetiver. I am not a vetiver fan, but Grey Vetiver has the component parts (Vetiver, florals, citrus, spices) to create a sophisticated, versatile, fragrance that I can easily wear without trepidation. Usually, Vetiver is too dirt-like for my nose. I prefer clean Vetiver. Sycomore is stunning, but I like Grey Vetiver more. Clean, bright and not overpowering in the silty loam department. I love it and wear it in various settings. A solid fragrance that lasts and smells great. I don't smell like I'm digging for night crawlers when I wear this one.

10th January, 2014

's avatar

Vetiver

Vetivermore is said and can be read in this review. Review: http://www.bitcandy.com/posers/vetiver/theerrantcharm

07 October, 2013

RichNTacoma's avatar
    RichNTacoma

My least favorite Tom Ford

I am a lover of Tom Ford scents; perhaps this one is the anti-Ford. The depth and richness that is usually present, and complexity, is absent. Yes, one could argue that that is the point here, a clean, pure and easy vetiver. It does not work well for me. It is far too green, young, sharp, and frankly, neither fresh and soapy or rich and earthy (two vetiver profiles, it seems to me).

When it becomes a skin scent, perhaps a few hours in, it leaves a mellow, spicy reminisce, and is not bad. Still, this is not enough for me to crack the recommendable threshold.

05 October, 2013

onaluna's avatar
    onaluna

Smoky, salty, herbaceous, green, grassy, lemony, dry but alive

Smoky, salty, herbaceous, green, grassy, lemony, dry but alive.

22 June, 2013