Twilight Woods (2009)

Year of Launch2009

HouseBath and Body Works
Parent CompanyLimited Brands > Intimate Brands

About Twilight Woods

Twilight Woods is a feminine perfume by Bath and Body Works. The scent was launched in 2009

Twilight Woods fragrance notes

Reviews of Twilight Woods

I love this perfume and apparently so does most of my town as it is normally sold out! A very warm and lingering scent that brings to mind snowy nights spent by the fire. I've tried the body lotions and shower gel as well and found they also had good staying power! very warm and very sexy!
25th August, 2012
Essentially this is a fruity vanilla musk scent .I get a almost citrus-citrus+apricot ? blended with vanilla and possibly some toasted coconut.It probably does have -some-faux sandalwood in the mix as it does have a certain "thickness " to the composition.Twilight Woods is definitely at home in the dessert/gourmand scent family.
I have the lotion and a body mist. As I recall the EDT smells pretty much the same as the lotion .The body mist is much less concentrated in scent,the lotion much truer to the scent.
As far as longevity goes the lotion seems to last at least 5-7 hrs on skin layered with the body spray .The spray will last on clothes much longer 12-24 hrs.
10th August, 2011
Aiona Show all reviews
March 5, 2011: Twilight Woods? I think this one is seriously misnamed. The notes given by Bath and Body Works are "apricots, cypress, berries, and exotic woods." Apricots. Yes. Berries. Yes. Cypress? Where?! Exotic woods? Maybe some sandalwood, if I imagine reallllllly hard.

If I had blind sniffed this, I would have named it "Fruit Basket." But Woods? Eh. If you're a woods lover, this one will not meet expectations.

If you're a marketer trying to capitalize on the _Twilight_ sensation, then perhaps it's not misnamed at all.

Edit February 23, 2012: My previous review was for the lotion. I re-tried Twilight Woods today, using the new body mist that they're heavily promoting. It still really doesn't smell of "woods" to me, and I still think this scent is seriously misnamed. This time around, the fruitiness was not so overpoweringly annoying. The mist really is much lighter in scent than the lotion. I also stopped thinking about the stupid name, and hoping for woods, and realized there was coconut in here, which I do like. 4 hours later, there is definitely a musk. Overall, it's not a bad scent. Misnamed. But not a bad scent. The body mist is much more tolerable to me than the lotion, as the "fruit" smell is far lighter than the coconut and vanilla. I still don't really get the sandalwood. The body mist I would name "*Tropical* Fruit Basket."
05th March, 2011 (last edited: 24th February, 2012)
Decent, it has a sweet scent, but it's not overpowering, but a bit too musty for my taste.
05th May, 2010
Bath and Body Works products are usually too cloying, and this is the worst of all.
24th April, 2010

Add your review of Twilight Woods

Shop for Twilight Woods products online

Search Amazon for Twilight Woods

Member images of Twilight Woods

There are no member images of Twilight Woods yet. Why not be the first?