In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon (2009)
by Avon

In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon information

Year of Launch2009

HouseAvon

About In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon

In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon is a feminine perfume by Avon. The scent was launched in 2009

Reviews of In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon

In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon, in my opinion, is a very likable and refreshing floral fragrance.

My immediate observation was that it smelt very much like my fragrance love, Burberry Weekend. They both share a wonderfully luscious and juicy peach note highlighted by honeyed florals.

The tea note gives In Bloom a sharper and stronger edge that Burberry Weekend lacks. While this fragrance reminds me of happiness and sunshine, I also believe that it could work well as both a casual and formal scent.

The white florals in the heart of this scent are very pretty. Soft and feminine. However what starts out as a rich floral bouquet quickly becomes soapy and clean on the skin.

Due to the 'straight-out-of-the-shower' type feeling that this fragrance conveys, I'd recommend In Bloom for Summer and Spring. I actually think that Reese Witherspoon was the perfect face for this scent. She's the kind of person that could wear classic, feminine, golden and carefree fragrances with ease and confidence.

The drydown is rather pretty with the cashmere wood and amber rounding off the scent with a rich and soothing woodsy-ness. Unfortunately the drydown doesn't last very long, a few minutes at maximum. The overall scent itself lasts about 4-5 hours, not bad but not impressive either.

30th June, 2011
rickie Show all reviews
I like this...but it has a stange smelling note in it. I wish I knew what it is.
05th January, 2011

Add your review of In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon

Shop for In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon products online

Search Amazon for In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon

Member images of In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon

There are no member images of In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon yet. Why not be the first?