Passenger pour Homme (2008)
    by S.T. Dupont

Shop for Passenger pour Homme products online

Reviews of Passenger pour Homme

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral3 Neutral Reviewsnegative 1 Negative Reviews

nfn1983's avatar
    nfn1983
    Iran Iran

I think this scent is better than the ratings!
    Has acceptable longevity and projection. Like other ST Dupont fragrances has good quality.
    Somewhat warm and spicy, but to me it is not sharp or offensive even with applying 7-8 sprays.
    In the dry down it becomes something woody.
    I've received compliments from my female colleagues, I myself also liked it on my friend wearing this. He smelled very good to me.
    No way cheap smelling and enough different from any other fragrance in my wardrobe, but may be boring for daily usage.
    Good value for the price I think...
    If there was a rating above Neutral and below Thumbs Up that would be my choice!

13 December, 2012

Tony T's avatar
    Tony T

after owning signature i expected more. very potenet 1980ish trash right here. definately a powerhouse scent that has an unnerving stinch..

22 October, 2012

OmerPervaiz's avatar
    OmerPervaiz
    Pakistan Pakistan

Passenger opens with heavy, deep masculine woody notes and rapidly evolves into Cinnamon smelling spicy fragrance. To me Cinnamon is the only dominant note in it especially in its heart and base. Anyhow after first few minutes the strong woody Passenger turns into light aromatic/aquatic fragrance. The dry down has got some tea notes in it as well and it slightly reminds me of Azzaro Chrome but not too much. There is no similarity b/w Tsar and Passenger. My personal favorite is its beginning, the dry down is ordinary and not that appealing. Silage and Longevity is Weak.
    Bottle is simple yet elegant completely covered in a leather piece with a chrome colored stopper on it.
    I give it 7 out of 10.

02 September, 2011

SirSlarty's avatar
    SirSlarty

A sharp citrusy and violet leaf burst. Almost medicinal. Don't worry, it cools off after the opening. Passenger becomes more of a background hum of a woodsy note coupled with more violet leaf as well as some green leafy herbs and a touch of ginger. Very energetic and nice for an office setting. Sillage and longevity are average.

25 June, 2010