Passenger pour Homme (2008)
by S.T. Dupont

Passenger pour Homme information

Year of Launch2008

HouseS.T. Dupont
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Passenger pour Homme

Passenger pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by S.T. Dupont. The scent was launched in 2008

Reviews of Passenger pour Homme

As others have eluded to S.T. Dupont is known for quality so a blind buy is not necessarily TOO risky. As most of us scent fanatics do, we refer to Basenotes for a relative safe way of determining which scents are worthy of a blind buy. I'm glad I bought this one! Opens with a fresh blast but fades beautifully in the dry-down. For around $20 USD (for the tester), this is a must have in my opinion. I detect some mint and strong florals in the initial spray, but it's very unique and elegant. I have many (probably too many) scents and this smells like no others I own. I simply love it. Oh, and the leather wrapped bottle is a true touch of class.
18th August, 2015
Salutation.

In my opinion passenger is the best S.T Dupont cologne.it opens with citruses note it also reminds me of little flora!

Really nice fragrances that is fresh crisp,clean spicy (not very woody) lovely and modern.

The sillage is ok.longevity is around 6 hours on my skin and perfect for office use in spring days.

13th May, 2015

A strong but fresh opening of citrus and violet leaf… with the violet leaf being primarily a subtle support of the citruses. The violet note is quite potent but pleasant and I don’t often say that about anything with violet leaf. Adding to this freshness and potency is a ginger note, not exactly keeping at a low intensity, but not intensive enough to be annoying. The opening subsides relatively quickly moving into a richer and bit more discreet heart level of spices and lavender… This heart level is packed with potentially loud and excessive notes but the ginger, cardamom, red pepper, and lavender are used judiciously enough to keep them palatable. The accord is varied, warm, and controlled. The base is simpler than the two levels that proceeded, but not quite as rich. It has a woodsy aura to it but it is not your typical wood accord – it’s airier and thinner than usual for wood.

Passenger is rather a paradox: Its notes are strong and carry weight, but it doesn’t have strong sillage or longevity. I myself would not buy it because of the violet note, but this is a decent fragrance with ingredients of acceptable quality and it is unqiue enough to have its own individuality. I would consider Passenger PH a more-interesting-than-usual office scent.
17th February, 2015
I think this scent is better than the ratings!
Has acceptable longevity and projection. Like other ST Dupont fragrances has good quality.
Somewhat warm and spicy, but to me it is not sharp or offensive even with applying 7-8 sprays.
In the dry down it becomes something woody.
I've received compliments from my female colleagues, I myself also liked it on my friend wearing this. He smelled very good to me.
No way cheap smelling and enough different from any other fragrance in my wardrobe, but may be boring for daily usage.
Good value for the price I think...
If there was a rating above Neutral and below Thumbs Up that would be my choice!
13th December, 2012
Tony T Show all reviews
after owning signature i expected more. very potenet 1980ish trash right here. definately a powerhouse scent that has an unnerving stinch..
22nd October, 2012
Passenger opens with heavy, deep masculine woody notes and rapidly evolves into Cinnamon smelling spicy fragrance. To me Cinnamon is the only dominant note in it especially in its heart and base. Anyhow after first few minutes the strong woody Passenger turns into light aromatic/aquatic fragrance. The dry down has got some tea notes in it as well and it slightly reminds me of Azzaro Chrome but not too much. There is no similarity b/w Tsar and Passenger. My personal favorite is its beginning, the dry down is ordinary and not that appealing. Silage and Longevity is Weak.
Bottle is simple yet elegant completely covered in a leather piece with a chrome colored stopper on it.
I give it 7 out of 10.
02nd September, 2011

Add your review of Passenger pour Homme

Shop for Passenger pour Homme products online

Shop for Passenger pour Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Passenger pour Homme

Member images of Passenger pour Homme

There are no member images of Passenger pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?