Passenger pour Homme (2008)
by S.T. Dupont

Passenger pour Homme information

Year of Launch2008

HouseS.T. Dupont
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Passenger pour Homme

Passenger pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by S.T. Dupont. The scent was launched in 2008

Reviews of Passenger pour Homme

A strong but fresh opening of citrus and violet leaf… with the violet leaf being primarily a subtle support of the citruses. The violet note is quite potent but pleasant and I don’t often say that about anything with violet leaf. Adding to this freshness and potency is a ginger note, not exactly keeping at a low intensity, but not intensive enough to be annoying. The opening subsides relatively quickly moving into a richer and bit more discreet heart level of spices and lavender… This heart level is packed with potentially loud and excessive notes but the ginger, cardamom, red pepper, and lavender are used judiciously enough to keep them palatable. The accord is varied, warm, and controlled. The base is simpler than the two levels that proceeded, but not quite as rich. It has a woodsy aura to it but it is not your typical wood accord – it’s airier and thinner than usual for wood.

Passenger is rather a paradox: Its notes are strong and carry weight, but it doesn’t have strong sillage or longevity. I myself would not buy it because of the violet note, but this is a decent fragrance with ingredients of acceptable quality and it is unqiue enough to have its own individuality. I would consider Passenger PH a more-interesting-than-usual office scent.
17th February, 2015
I think this scent is better than the ratings!
Has acceptable longevity and projection. Like other ST Dupont fragrances has good quality.
Somewhat warm and spicy, but to me it is not sharp or offensive even with applying 7-8 sprays.
In the dry down it becomes something woody.
I've received compliments from my female colleagues, I myself also liked it on my friend wearing this. He smelled very good to me.
No way cheap smelling and enough different from any other fragrance in my wardrobe, but may be boring for daily usage.
Good value for the price I think...
If there was a rating above Neutral and below Thumbs Up that would be my choice!
13th December, 2012
Tony T Show all reviews
after owning signature i expected more. very potenet 1980ish trash right here. definately a powerhouse scent that has an unnerving stinch..
22nd October, 2012
Passenger opens with heavy, deep masculine woody notes and rapidly evolves into Cinnamon smelling spicy fragrance. To me Cinnamon is the only dominant note in it especially in its heart and base. Anyhow after first few minutes the strong woody Passenger turns into light aromatic/aquatic fragrance. The dry down has got some tea notes in it as well and it slightly reminds me of Azzaro Chrome but not too much. There is no similarity b/w Tsar and Passenger. My personal favorite is its beginning, the dry down is ordinary and not that appealing. Silage and Longevity is Weak.
Bottle is simple yet elegant completely covered in a leather piece with a chrome colored stopper on it.
I give it 7 out of 10.
02nd September, 2011
A sharp citrusy and violet leaf burst. Almost medicinal. Don't worry, it cools off after the opening. Passenger becomes more of a background hum of a woodsy note coupled with more violet leaf as well as some green leafy herbs and a touch of ginger. Very energetic and nice for an office setting. Sillage and longevity are average.
25th June, 2010

Add your review of Passenger pour Homme

Shop for Passenger pour Homme products online

Shop for Passenger pour Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Passenger pour Homme

Member images of Passenger pour Homme

There are no member images of Passenger pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?