Angel: Liqueur de Parfum (2009)
    by Thierry Mugler

• Launched: 2009
    • Type: Feminine
    • Availability: In Production : Limited Edition
    • Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Reviews of Angel: Liqueur de Parfum

Showing 1 to 6 of 8 reviews.
    positive 8 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

Xazirri's avatar
    Xazirri
    Netherlands Netherlands

Like Angel original, but then more complex, more honey, more unisex, more depth, less Tadaa and Kaboom then the original. As you can read I prefer this to the original (which smells 'off' nowadays). This one is still high quality.
    A great sweet scent, the sweetest I have. 1 or 2 sprays will last you to the end of the day.

02 March, 2014

jtd's avatar
    jtd

I generally find the Mugler annual variations on a theme somewhere between a stab in the dark and a Hail Mary pass. Every now and then, though, the monkey will type something other than gibberish.

Angel Liqueur de Parfum finds just the set of notes that modulates Angel's tone of voice without altering what it has to say. Clearly boozier, it’s also more grounded and harmonic than the original Alien. The range between the higher, bright/loud notes and the dirt from the patchouli has a bit more padding to it. It’s still on high volume, but it’s modulated differently and makes you wince a bit less on first spray.

Angel's thrill comes from its energized contrasts. Angel Liqueur de Parfum keeps all the contrasts in place, but loosens the binding on the corset a bit. The mania is gone, but the exuberance is still there. Where Angel feels like it's perpetually on tiptoe and at peak inhalation, Angel Liqueur de Parfum exhales and stands at ease.

30th November, 2012

Jody's avatar
    Jody

I absolutely LOVE reading JaimeB's comments on fragrances, and usually agree. I have to add a however to that though...I LOATH the original Angel ( on me ) and love this one. This is sexy to the nth degree. I get loads of honey ( which I think is why I love it sooo much )........Still love your reviews though JaimeB...;-) I would say definitely try this.

18 October, 2012

electric33's avatar
    electric33

13 October, 2011

adele h's avatar
    adele h

Indeed you should be a fan of the original to enjoy this rich, syrupy concoction! I love it- some of the dirtiness is toned down but it is still an absolutely penetrating perfume which almost demands a certain mood in order to wear it. A smooth, caramelized Angel- prefer it to the original.

23 January, 2011

Francop's avatar
    Francop
    Spain Spain

This version of Angel is like a galaxy of STARS shining for centuries...if you would like to sample a dream in Heaven you should try this elixir...which is good enough to drink...?

12 January, 2011