L'Eau Bleue D'Issey Eau Fraîche (2006)
    by Issey Miyake

L'Eau Bleue D'Issey Eau Fraîche Fragrance notes

Rosemary, Bergamot, Mint, Musk, Patchouli

Reviews of L'Eau Bleue D'Issey Eau Fraîche

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

's avatar

Balanced smell of rosemary with a bit of lemons and mint.
    As other said, it's really a watered down version of L'eau Bleue. Actually a good version, great for summer. Sillage, lasting power and projection are medium.

30th December, 2012 (Last Edited: 02 March, 2013)

Andrewthecologneguy's avatar
    Andrewthecologneguy
    Nigeria Nigeria

I prefer the non-light version of this, but this works well in heat, maybe better. Minty fresh with some herbs and spice but overall somewhat lo-key once you are wearing it. I find it works best applied directly to the skin, though it is fine on clothing too.

15 August, 2012

odysseusm's avatar
    odysseusm

Light, herbal-minty. An improvement over L'eau bleue pour homme, for a while.
    Somewhat lightweight and inoffensive. Clean, fresh, refreshing. Harmless, until it dries down to the same odd, metallic-synthetic vibe as L'eau Bleue ph. Then I say "I'm outta here."

03 March, 2011

Zeppelindays's avatar
    Zeppelindays

This is a very underrated scent. Its very pleasant with mint and rosemary, and you get a lot of rose in the drydown. The beef I have with this scent is the projection and the longevity. On me, I it stays very close to the skin and I can't smell it after maybe four hours. I would guess it would be a great scent for the warmer weather. I really don't know why this scent doesn't get publicized as much as the other Issey Miyake scents, that could be a strong point. Considering you can get it for relatively cheap, its worth a blind buy. If the original too lemony and headache inducing, then this is the perfect scent for you.

14 February, 2010

Indie_Guy's avatar
    Indie_Guy

This is very different from the original L'Eau Bleue D'Issey, and in my opinion superior. It's very minty in a way that reminds me of peppermint gum. There are a lot of mint based scents out there, but this one is very unique; it also brings to mind a peppermint mojito. As implied by the name, it's very fresh, but I get a hint of "warm rocks" which was one of the accords of the first L'Eau D'Issey Homme (not the blue one). Not a lot of people know about this one, but it's really a good one to have for warm weather.

28 January, 2010