High Line (2010)

Year of Launch2010

HouseBond No. 9
PerfumerLaurent Le Guernec

About High Line

High Line is a shared / unisex perfume by Bond No. 9. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Laurent Le Guernec

Reviews of High Line

cleand fresh, unisex floral..tulip / rose mainly..fresh and uncoplicated got stopped on the street to be asked what I was wearing...this!
10th September, 2014
A grassy bergamot gives a green freshness to the beginning and makes for a pleasant and summery opening. There are aldehydic and ozonic notes in the background. In the drydown floral notes, mainly tulip with a dash of rose. Later in the base an oakwood notes is overshadowed by a musky component. The top notes are very nice, but after that a generic designer feel at a mediocre level prevails. Good silage and projection with five hours of longevity on my skin. Soft, gentle and nothing exciting in spite of a great underlying concept.
30th May, 2014
RHM Show all reviews
To each his or her own. I enjoy this tremendously. Whenever I wear High Line I never fail to get lots of compliments. They are great compliments too, not the "Your perfume smells good." but "You smell fantastic!"

I do see the shampoo reference but I find it fleeting and not one that I mind too terribly.

Excellent Spring or warm weather scent, not overly green or overly floral….it's just right.
25th March, 2014
A very floral aquatic. Someone else hit the nail on the head...Smells like a floral shampoo. I don't dislike it, but there is no way I would spend $200 for something I can get in a bottle from WalMart and wash my hair with...for 99 cents.
23rd February, 2013
phi Show all reviews
New Zealand
I'm sorry but this is almost offensively bad. The worst Bond I've ever tried. I was hoping for something resembling cut green grass from the bottle but all this is is low quality, sticky, cloying shampoo? I'm also horrified that this is marketed as unisex
15th February, 2013
It's on the feminine side of unisex. Smells like herbal shampoo, transmogrified into a strong perfume. Not a terrible scent, but certainly not bottle worthy (especially for the price).
03rd August, 2012

Add your review of High Line

Shop for High Line products online

Shop for High Line at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for High Line

Member images of High Line

There are no member images of High Line yet. Why not be the first?