DKNY Delicious Candy Apple Ripe Raspberry (2010)
by Donna Karan

DKNY Delicious Candy Apple Ripe Raspberry information

Year of Launch2010

HouseDonna Karan

About DKNY Delicious Candy Apple Ripe Raspberry

DKNY Delicious Candy Apple Ripe Raspberry is a feminine perfume by Donna Karan. The scent was launched in 2010

DKNY Delicious Candy Apple Ripe Raspberry fragrance notes

Reviews of DKNY Delicious Candy Apple Ripe Raspberry

There is one review of DKNY Delicious Candy Apple Ripe Raspberry.
I've always preferred Red Delicious over Be Delicious, so it was natural for me to be intrigued enough to try DKNY Ripe Raspberry.

Straight away I likened this fragrance to cherry cola. It has a wonderful fizzy, sugary and tasty quality. This is by far my favourite out of the Candy Apples range.

It's the fizziness that makes me like this fragrance. The same kind of intriguing fizziness as I found in YSL's Yvresse. I think that creating a perfume that tends to smell very much like soda is not as off-putting as it sounds. It's unique and likable in lots of different ways.

Once again, this fragrance is aimed at a younger crowd, however I would enjoy wearing this every now and then, especially when I want to get in touch with my somewhat childish side.

While not a particularly complex scent, the blend of cola, raspberry, litchi and sugar is pleasant and satisfying. This fragrance has a definite sense of playfulness. While not a real gourmand, it has some edible qualities.

DKNY Ripe Raspberry, is surprisingly not as synthetic as I expected it to be. It's lasting power is good, but not great and the sillage is fairly average. But all in all, it's a nice, youthful scent. An entertaining take on the original Red Delicious.
23rd March, 2012

Add your review of DKNY Delicious Candy Apple Ripe Raspberry

Shop for DKNY Delicious Candy Apple Ripe Raspberry products online

Search Amazon for DKNY Delicious Candy Apple Ripe Raspberry

Member images of DKNY Delicious Candy Apple Ripe Raspberry

There are no member images of DKNY Delicious Candy Apple Ripe Raspberry yet. Why not be the first?