The Purple Dress (2009)

The Purple Dress information

Year of Launch2009

HouseAyala Moriel

About The Purple Dress

The Purple Dress is a shared / unisex perfume by Ayala Moriel. The scent was launched in 2009

The Purple Dress fragrance notes

Reviews of The Purple Dress

This perfume is a balanced blend of exotic flowers and delicate earthly qualities with a strong but not overpowering note of star anise. It is a perfect blend of earthy and flowery scents and it coalesces into a delicate and beautiful fragrance that is subtle and unique, masterfully blended from a wide range of complementary fragrances. This blend is polytonal and many elements strike the senses and instill a peaceful and uplifting mood. It is calming and serene yet also intoxicating. When I close my eyes I imagine a far away palace with exotic gardens and subtle incense. It is a tranquil scene of mystic beauty.
31st January, 2010
ahsu Show all reviews
I’m not sure that I know what champaca smells like, so I can’t say whether this smells like a champaca soliflore or not. To me it smells like an earthy floral, warm, spicy. It smells mostly like earth to me, a bit dusty, but not muddy, and also still floral. I do also notice a light touch of star anise. While this isn’t a smell-alike to anything I know, two other scents this remind me of in character are L’Artisan Fleur de Narcisse (this is more floral, slightly sweeter, spicier, less leathery) and Ayala’s own Rebellius (this feels like a more feminine counterpart to Rebellius, though both are squarely unisex). This strikes me as an introspective scent, quietly beautiful.
26th January, 2010

Add your review of The Purple Dress

Shop for The Purple Dress products online

Search Amazon for The Purple Dress

Member images of The Purple Dress

There are no member images of The Purple Dress yet. Why not be the first?