Couture Couture (2009)

HouseJuicy Couture
Parent CompanyRevlon Inc > Elizabeth Arden Inc
Parent Company at launchElizabeth Arden Inc

About Couture Couture

Couture Couture is a feminine perfume by Juicy Couture. The scent was launched in 2009

Couture Couture fragrance notes

Reviews of Couture Couture

Right out of the glass vial I smell mostly candied grape. I've smelled a similar scent being pumped into the air of a little girls' clothing store.

On my skin it turns into a sharp white floral, no discernible citrus, but the sharpness of it. It is loud! Something in it began to irritate my lungs so I washed my wrist with mint soap. I was surprised that the mint cut the sharpness and added a freshness to it. Also, I'm sure the washing softened it. After it was softened, it became a very wearable light floral with a sweet amber base.

Before I washed it I would see it being a scent for a brash 40 something who likes to borrow her 18 year old's mini skirt to go club hopping. After washing I would say that it would be a scent for a fashion forward creative type of any age (probably for Spring). With a splash of mint it turns into a flirty Summer scent.
05th December, 2016
Noraed Show all reviews
It has a light, elegant, cistrusy and woody scent with a slight sharp notes to it.
It is brilliant, I love it. I don't know why others dislike it.
However, the negative part in this perfume is that it wears off too quickly.

The notes are as follows:
Top notes: mandarin orange, African orange flower and grapefruit
Middle notes: jasmine, honeysuckle and plum
Base notes: amber, vanilla and sandalwood.
10th October, 2014
The part of me that enjoys Cacharel's LouLou and Guerlain's Insolence likes Couture Couture, too - while not powdery, like those it is super strong, and super sweet, and has a kind of horrible fake berry/grape-y thing going on.

Here's what's weird, though - as synthetic as it is, it's as close to the smell of Cestrum Nocturnum, referred to as night-blooming jasmine or Night Queen, as I've ever come across in perfumery. Cestrum Nocturnum vines grow in lots of Hollywood yards, and the smell of their tiny flowers is really different from other varieties of jasmine - it smells very white floral, yet has a distinct sugary grape note that reminds me of grape bubblegum - it's that sweet, even a bit artificial-smelling.

If you take an evening walk through a hushed Hollywood neighborhood with 1920s Spanish-style houses, and the Night Queen is blooming, you'll feel the old magic of the place. Couture Couture captures this experience well enough that it gives me a nostalgic pang when I first sniff it. It's always done that, as has the original Juicy frag to a lesser extent, and it wasn't until I walked right next to a huge blooming shrub last night that I made the connection.

17th July, 2014 (last edited: 24th August, 2014)
I ran across a gift set of JC Couture Couture at a discounter for a absolute steal price of 15 dollars . So of course it went home with me that day. I was pretty sure I had a sample vial at home ( and I did) so I tested my vial before making a final decision about opening and keeping it.

JC CC opens on me with the scent of grape jelly ( sorta makes me hungry in retrospect for some jelly toast) then moves into a quick snatched floral whiff of honeysuckle before it plunges into a vast dryish,jasmine ( in a similar vein to Alien). There - may- be other things in here the orange blossom,sandalwood etc.but my nose isn't really registering them as major players .

I think that this is a nice fragrance ,but not a love for me ( probably a bit too clean of a floral fruity). I returned the set unopened,hopefully it'll find someone who'll be thrilled with it.

I do like the kitschy holy hand grenade of Antioch style bottling. So I won't object to this in a future ebay group lot purchase ,I just don't love it enough on its own.
10th April, 2014
i find that this fragrance smells like white Diamonds. my grandma wheres white Diamonds. no affiance to my grandma but i don't want to where something she would Maybe thats just me but i don't know if i would repurchase this again.
19th November, 2012
Its an amazing smell! Very fruity and classy. it really is a pleasant scent. Yes, one COULD figure out some irritating powderiness if you really want to, but this powderiness tends to wear off and then its pure awesomeness. I would recommend this. To me this smells even better than Chanel No.5 (and to others too, since i gave people both perfumes to compare) which i would consider similar. Its one of my favorite women's smells, and since it is exclusive and not yet wide spread it even is more attractive. Both thumbs up!
01st January, 2012

Juicy Couture Malibu 5.oz_150ml Eau De Toilette Spray Perfume Fragrance for Her

End Date: Tuesday Feb-19-2019 0:41:14 PST
Buy It Now for only: $90.17
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Couture La La by Juicy Couture 3.4oz_100ml Eau De Parfum Spray Women EDP Perfume

End Date: Tuesday Feb-19-2019 0:43:22 PST
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Peace Love & Juicy Couture Perfume 3.4oz_100ml Eau De Parfum EDP Spray for Women

End Date: Tuesday Feb-19-2019 0:46:33 PST
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Gold Couture 3.4oz_100ml Eau De Parfum Spray for Her

End Date: Tuesday Feb-19-2019 0:46:44 PST
Buy It Now for only: $82.61
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

I Love Juicy Couture 3.4oz_100ml Eau De Parfum Spray Perfume Fragrance for Women

End Date: Tuesday Feb-19-2019 0:46:51 PST
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Rose 3.4oz_100ml Eau De Parfum Perfume Spray for Her

End Date: Tuesday Feb-19-2019 0:46:57 PST
Buy It Now for only: $97.72

Juicy Couture Hollywood Royal 2.5oz_75ml Eau De Toilette Perfume Spray for Her

End Date: Tuesday Feb-19-2019 0:51:03 PST
Buy It Now for only: $59.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir 3.4oz_100ml Eau De Parfum Perfume Spray for Her

End Date: Tuesday Feb-19-2019 0:55:06 PST
Buy It Now for only: $90.17

Viva La Juicy Couture 3.4oz_100ml Eau De Parfum Spray Perfume Fragrance for Her

End Date: Tuesday Feb-19-2019 0:55:07 PST
Buy It Now for only: $97.72
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Couture Couture by Juicy Couture 3.4oz_100ml Eau De Parfum Perfume Spray for Her

End Date: Tuesday Feb-19-2019 0:55:11 PST