Botanical Essence No. 1 (2009)
by Liz Earle

Botanical Essence No. 1 information

Year of Launch2009

HouseLiz Earle
PerfumerJean-Charles Niel
Parent CompanyAvon

About Botanical Essence No. 1

Botanical Essence No. 1 is a feminine perfume by Liz Earle. The scent was launched in 2009 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jean-Charles Niel

Reviews of Botanical Essence No. 1

I have been a big fan of the Liz Earle brand in skin care for years, so was very excited when her first fragrance arrived. I bought this at the end of last November, and have warn pretty much nothing else since. To my mind this is an exceptionally well crafted fragrance; on me the citrus and spicy notes seem more pronounced than the floral. Thanks to Truffles, I knew it reminded me of something, I love O de Lancome to, but this is even better.
16th September, 2012
Not yet bought but on the list as a floral that lasts surprisingly well. I was not sure initially as the Liz Earle brand favours Eucalyptus in its products but the scent is a eucalyptus free zone.
24th August, 2012
Truffles Show all reviews
Agree completely with dori! On first wearing I got Eau Dynamisante, followed by Ma Griffe. I think Botanical Essence ends up very much like O de Lancome though. A smoother version without the almost spicy note (basil?) that puts me off O de Lancome.
I know Botanical Essence has had roughly 50/50, love/hate, mixed reviews.
I am in the love camp and will get a big bottle soon after a big clearout of most of my too-chemical perfumes.
17th March, 2010
dori Show all reviews
First impression is that it's very like Eau Dynamisante, then warms up into something very like Ma Griffe (from my recollections of when I used to wear it back in the 70s or 80s).
It's nice but if I was buying for myself it wouldn't be top of my list. OTOH if someone bought me a bottle I'd happily wear it - and I have been known to put some perfumes into the box for charity, after one squirt.
02nd December, 2009

Add your review of Botanical Essence No. 1

Shop for Botanical Essence No. 1 products online

Search Amazon for Botanical Essence No. 1

Member images of Botanical Essence No. 1

There are no member images of Botanical Essence No. 1 yet. Why not be the first?