Botanical Essence No. 1 (2009)
    by Liz Earle

Average Rating:

Botanical Essence No. 1 information

Botanical Essence No. 1 is a women's fragrance by Liz Earle. The scent was launched in 2009

Reviews of Botanical Essence No. 1

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

LondonGirl's avatar

I have been a big fan of the Liz Earle brand in skin care for years, so was very excited when her first fragrance arrived. I bought this at the end of last November, and have warn pretty much nothing else since. To my mind this is an exceptionally well crafted fragrance; on me the citrus and spicy notes seem more pronounced than the floral. Thanks to Truffles, I knew it reminded me of something, I love O de Lancome to, but this is even better.

16 September, 2012

sallyb21's avatar

Not yet bought but on the list as a floral that lasts surprisingly well. I was not sure initially as the Liz Earle brand favours Eucalyptus in its products but the scent is a eucalyptus free zone.

24 August, 2012

Truffles's avatar

Agree completely with dori! On first wearing I got Eau Dynamisante, followed by Ma Griffe. I think Botanical Essence ends up very much like O de Lancome though. A smoother version without the almost spicy note (basil?) that puts me off O de Lancome.
    I know Botanical Essence has had roughly 50/50, love/hate, mixed reviews.
    I am in the love camp and will get a big bottle soon after a big clearout of most of my too-chemical perfumes.

17 March, 2010

dori's avatar

First impression is that it's very like Eau Dynamisante, then warms up into something very like Ma Griffe (from my recollections of when I used to wear it back in the 70s or 80s).
    It's nice but if I was buying for myself it wouldn't be top of my list. OTOH if someone bought me a bottle I'd happily wear it - and I have been known to put some perfumes into the box for charity, after one squirt.

02 December, 2009