Moschino Glamour (2008)

50ml EdP
    100ml EdP
    $51.86*
    50ml EdP
    (*converted from GBP 31.00)

Reviews of Moschino Glamour

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

blood-orange's avatar
    blood-orange

I'm quite an admirer of Moschino, particularly their fruity florals. I do however enjoy their stronger, more 'golden', sophisticated scents like Couture, Moschino and of course Glamour.

I did not take my nose from my wrist for many an hour when I first sprayed Glamour. I was initially intrigued by its smooth elegance and distinguishable Italian style.

To me it smells cozy yet extravagant. It has a really pretty exotic richness, mostly brought about by the salt and frangipani notes. I can tell it's a different kind of fragrance straight away, and that's what I love about Moschino, they take risks.

I liken this fragrance to the scent of an exclusive bar in a five star restaurant. It's slightly boozy, but it also smells of flowers and a mixture of women's expensive perfumes wafting through the air. The scent is balanced, even a touch smokey at times, but all in all, quite fresh and feminine.

The drydown is smooth, naturally sweet and woodsy, a delicious blend of amber and cedar. I'm really enjoying this fragrance throughout every part of its development. I'm a little shocked to see that there are some people that dislike Glamour. I think it deserves more praise than it is given.

14 April, 2012

Aredore's avatar
    Aredore

I found moschino glamour to be a very creamy and smooth fragrance featuring a very noticeable topnote of tangy tangerine.

The entire composition is sweet, but not as overtly sweet as many popular fruity florals, such as the Juicy Couture line. It has a well-balanced sweetness certain to please a crowd and is fortunately priced at half that of a higher-end designer fragrance for the same quality.

Glamour is very mainstream and "safe" smelling, nearly nondescript. It has almost no silage or longevity. The unlisted vanilla, cedar and amber combination is very weak. Three hours after spraying a very large amount on my wrist, the scent is almost gone - just a faint lingering of creamy salty sweetness - while the cheaper perfume I sprayed earlier that morning keeps radiating dusty rose. As such, Glamour isn't really for a night on the town - it's an appropriate office fragrance or perfect for a weekend "jeans and T-shirt" day, a college girl with one fragrance on her chest of drawers, perfect for a high schooler to stash in her locker. Essentially, Glamour smells as many young women today want to: Sweet with a hint of ambery sultriness, but mainly unintimidating and agreeable.

I may be young, but I am not that girl.

Extra points for the adorable bottle.

16 January, 2011

cleo cupcake's avatar
    cleo cupcake

Sadly more cozy slippers than red stilettos! The bottle might scream red carpet fabulousness but the fragrance is a little underwhelming. A sweet nutty affair, most like the smell of vanilla and almond biscotti. Not a great sillage but quietly long lasting. It's...nice and it's warmly comforting but it could never cast an irrestible spell.

13 May, 2010