Moschino Glamour (2008)

Moschino Glamour information

Year of Launch2008

Parent CompanyEuroitalia

About Moschino Glamour

Moschino Glamour is a feminine perfume by Moschino. The scent was launched in 2008

Reviews of Moschino Glamour

Decidedly Italian.GLAMOUR is as glamour as its name suggests.A flirtatious perfume for young ladies seeking a love adventure to take them off their feet, or a whirlwind kissing session.The scent evokes modern femininity touched by pure glamour and elegance. Romantic,Sweet,Charming,Tempting, Feminine,Fresh and Chic.

GLAMOUR is breathtaking and ethereal,fusing top notes of salt and tangerine blossom on a beautiful heart of orchid,lotus and hibiscus.A soft and sweet base keeps the fantasy going,with a delicious blend of musk,amber and cedar which speaks of glamour, desire and delectability.The bottle is cute and looks great on a dresser.

This EDP is perfect to carry you through a prom dance,a first date or a glamorous afternoon out shopping with good friends and makes a nice harmony with a MOSCHINO black dress.Great choice for the young ladies who loves just to smell nice and lovely but not a heavy and special.Suitable for Spring and Summer.In colnclusion this is my female favorite by MOSCHINO.

Longevity?Above Average on my skin.

17th May, 2015
I'm quite an admirer of Moschino, particularly their fruity florals. I do however enjoy their stronger, more 'golden', sophisticated scents like Couture, Moschino and of course Glamour.

I did not take my nose from my wrist for many an hour when I first sprayed Glamour. I was initially intrigued by its smooth elegance and distinguishable Italian style.

To me it smells cozy yet extravagant. It has a really pretty exotic richness, mostly brought about by the salt and frangipani notes. I can tell it's a different kind of fragrance straight away, and that's what I love about Moschino, they take risks.

I liken this fragrance to the scent of an exclusive bar in a five star restaurant. It's slightly boozy, but it also smells of flowers and a mixture of women's expensive perfumes wafting through the air. The scent is balanced, even a touch smokey at times, but all in all, quite fresh and feminine.

The drydown is smooth, naturally sweet and woodsy, a delicious blend of amber and cedar. I'm really enjoying this fragrance throughout every part of its development. I'm a little shocked to see that there are some people that dislike Glamour. I think it deserves more praise than it is given.
14th April, 2012
I found moschino glamour to be a very creamy and smooth fragrance featuring a very noticeable topnote of tangy tangerine.

The entire composition is sweet, but not as overtly sweet as many popular fruity florals, such as the Juicy Couture line. It has a well-balanced sweetness certain to please a crowd and is fortunately priced at half that of a higher-end designer fragrance for the same quality.

Glamour is very mainstream and "safe" smelling, nearly nondescript. It has almost no silage or longevity. The unlisted vanilla, cedar and amber combination is very weak. Three hours after spraying a very large amount on my wrist, the scent is almost gone - just a faint lingering of creamy salty sweetness - while the cheaper perfume I sprayed earlier that morning keeps radiating dusty rose. As such, Glamour isn't really for a night on the town - it's an appropriate office fragrance or perfect for a weekend "jeans and T-shirt" day, a college girl with one fragrance on her chest of drawers, perfect for a high schooler to stash in her locker. Essentially, Glamour smells as many young women today want to: Sweet with a hint of ambery sultriness, but mainly unintimidating and agreeable.

I may be young, but I am not that girl.

Extra points for the adorable bottle.
16th January, 2011
Sadly more cozy slippers than red stilettos! The bottle might scream red carpet fabulousness but the fragrance is a little underwhelming. A sweet nutty affair, most like the smell of vanilla and almond biscotti. Not a great sillage but quietly long lasting. It's...nice and it's warmly comforting but it could never cast an irrestible spell.
13th May, 2010

Add your review of Moschino Glamour

Shop for Moschino Glamour products online

Shop for Moschino Glamour at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Moschino Glamour

Member images of Moschino Glamour

There are no member images of Moschino Glamour yet. Why not be the first?