Classique
    by Essentially Me

Average Rating:

Classique information

Classique is a unisex fragrance by Essentially Me.

Reviews of Classique

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 5 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

the_good_life's avatar

Germany Germany

Classique - is it ever. So much so you really need to be somewhat mature, favour a conservative wardrobe and think of the Beatles as new-fangled to wear it. That soapy clove embedding florals will always remind me of the distinguished, friendly elderly ladies that doted about our neighbourhood when I was a child. A pleasing memory, but not one for me to wear.

03rd July, 2011

Eliza's avatar

This is the first one I tried of all the samples in the collection. I like it but it doesn't grab me as something new and shocking. It envelopes me and lasts a few good hours. Reminds me of Lady Stentson, yet better quality, yes, it smells of high grade ingredients. How does it make me feel? elegant and real lady like. All the notes are blended and to me, nothing stands out on it's own, but it's a good blend that's likable. The longer I wear this, the more I like it; floral and spicy is how I'd describe it. I could get used to this in my perfume wardrobe.

17th November, 2010

Classique, as its name suggests, is structured and delivers more or less according to a tradition interpretation of perfume. It’s a soft floral with an aromatic feel hovering in the background. These Essentially Me aromatics are “spicy” from the geranium, coriander, bay and clove. The florals are soft and I don't get any citrus in the accords. I get a rather firm animalic note in Classique that is not accounted for in the note pyramid. Classique moves in the direction of elegance and its aromatic sillage is genuinely intriguing. Excellent fragrance that seems very wearable.

01st November, 2010

Francop's avatar

Spain Spain

Beautiful rose scent with great longevity and sillage...

I can intially detect a zesty note that introduces rose notes that make this scent my favourite of the range so far (I have tried 5 out of 10). These rose notes are very refined and elegant and very uplifting; they also last for absolutely ages...
    The dry down turns into a saffron note that also lingers forever...

I have really enjoyed Classique...big thumbs up...!!!

25th October, 2010

Diamondflame's avatar

Singapore Singapore

After the first sniff I immediately understood why this was named 'CLASSIQUE'. It is a rich floral oriental in the classical style of the Carons but unfolds its nuanced layers in "fast forward" mode on account of its more natural DNA. I particularly enjoyed the twirly dance of rose, jasmine and orange blossom as it unveiled its heart, accompanied by a blend of spices (probably cloves) and a touch of petitgrain(?) before drying down to what I smell to be labdanum and amber after 3-4 hours. Traces remained on my skin right through the 5th hour. While it seems a little shortlived for an EDP, you won't find me complaining. This is a classic spicy rose made with excellent ingredients!

22nd October, 2010