Eaudemoiselle (2010)
    by Givenchy

Eaudemoiselle Fragrance notes

Mandarin orange, Italian winter lemon, Shisho, Rose, Ylang-ylang, Musk, Ambrette seeds, Tonka bean

Shop for Eaudemoiselle products online

100ml EdT
    50ml EdT
    $71.51*
    50ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 42.75)

Reviews of Eaudemoiselle

Showing 1 to 6 of 11 reviews.

blood-orange's avatar
    blood-orange

Eaudemoiselle is a rather basic fragrance. It's more modern than old-fashioned or vintage in my humble opinion.

I was surprised to discover how fresh the scent is. I think I expected something richer and perhaps more floral. The scent strikes me as being a watery blend of rose, lemon, subtle herbs and musk.

In my country, Eaudemoiselle appears to be a limited release, only being sold in the major capital cities. I don't see how this fragrance is better than other Givenchy releases. In fact I much prefer Ange ou Demon, Very Irresistible and Amarige over Eaudemoiselle.

The release has come at a good time as Australia goes into the hot Summer months, which is the perfect weather to wear this fragrance. It's a rather polite and inoffensive scent, not being overly strong in terms of sillage, but having decent longevity.

I'm slightly underwhelmed to be honest, even though I didn't have much in the way of expectations leading up to smelling it. It's delicacy has left me cold rather than impressed.

There's an odd pear-like note that I keep smelling which is the only thing that intrigues me, to say the least. Because I can sense the pear and rose, I will compare this fragrance to Annick Goutal's Petite Cherie, even though the latter is much sharper and fruitier.

Written: November 3, 2010.

24 March, 2012

nonnative's avatar
    nonnative

You wouldn't expect this to be a product of 2010. Classic and retrò but with a surprise. After a fresh opening of real lemon with a hit of basil, it tourns into a boisè rose. Not lost lasting and powerful as I would like, but a very good spring perfume. I liked the ad too.

11th March, 2011

lady love's avatar
    lady love
    Argentina Argentina

this smell very similar to Absolutely Irresistible (Practically the same), with the difference that Eaudemoiselle is less sweet and more like a musky powder fragrance.

I like it and i think is better than Absolutely, but I expected something completely different.

28 January, 2011

odysseusm's avatar
    odysseusm

Very sweet, floral-musk scent. Gives a young and pretty vibe.

07 December, 2010

teardrop's avatar
    teardrop
    England England

This has a very retro feel to me, it's very strong & slightly stale to my nose, & it's difficult to pick out notes. l sort of get the rose & ambrette, but they're lost in a generic perfumey mess on my skin. l did try it on a warm summer day, & l think it might work better in colder weather, the sillage is powerful & it lasted a good six hours while l resisted the urge to scrub. Sorry, not for me!

03 September, 2010

castorpollux's avatar
    castorpollux

I like the bottle, it looks vintage...now the scent is a very sensual floral with fruity accords which reminds me of the classic Trésor with the rose absolut middle.
    It's airy, feminine, and very pretty, fresh. The base has woodsy notes with ambrette, cedar and tonka which make it a little more interesting than the usual white musks used in the new feminine fragrances. Cute without being too bland.

09 August, 2010