Eaudemoiselle (2010)

HouseGivenchy

About Eaudemoiselle

Eaudemoiselle is a feminine perfume by Givenchy. The scent was launched in 2010

Reviews of Eaudemoiselle

Eaudemoiselle is a rather basic fragrance. It's more modern than old-fashioned or vintage in my humble opinion.

I was surprised to discover how fresh the scent is. I think I expected something richer and perhaps more floral. The scent strikes me as being a watery blend of rose, lemon, subtle herbs and musk.

In my country, Eaudemoiselle appears to be a limited release, only being sold in the major capital cities. I don't see how this fragrance is better than other Givenchy releases. In fact I much prefer Ange ou Demon, Very Irresistible and Amarige over Eaudemoiselle.

The release has come at a good time as Australia goes into the hot Summer months, which is the perfect weather to wear this fragrance. It's a rather polite and inoffensive scent, not being overly strong in terms of sillage, but having decent longevity.

I'm slightly underwhelmed to be honest, even though I didn't have much in the way of expectations leading up to smelling it. It's delicacy has left me cold rather than impressed.

There's an odd pear-like note that I keep smelling which is the only thing that intrigues me, to say the least. Because I can sense the pear and rose, I will compare this fragrance to Annick Goutal's Petite Cherie, even though the latter is much sharper and fruitier.

Written: November 3, 2010.
24th March, 2012
You wouldn't expect this to be a product of 2010. Classic and retrò but with a surprise. After a fresh opening of real lemon with a hit of basil, it tourns into a boisè rose. Not lost lasting and powerful as I would like, but a very good spring perfume. I liked the ad too.
11th March, 2011
this smell very similar to Absolutely Irresistible (Practically the same), with the difference that Eaudemoiselle is less sweet and more like a musky powder fragrance.

I like it and i think is better than Absolutely, but I expected something completely different.
28th January, 2011
Very sweet, floral-musk scent. Gives a young and pretty vibe.
07th December, 2010
This has a very retro feel to me, it's very strong & slightly stale to my nose, & it's difficult to pick out notes. l sort of get the rose & ambrette, but they're lost in a generic perfumey mess on my skin. l did try it on a warm summer day, & l think it might work better in colder weather, the sillage is powerful & it lasted a good six hours while l resisted the urge to scrub. Sorry, not for me!
03rd September, 2010
I like the bottle, it looks vintage...now the scent is a very sensual floral with fruity accords which reminds me of the classic Trésor with the rose absolut middle.
It's airy, feminine, and very pretty, fresh. The base has woodsy notes with ambrette, cedar and tonka which make it a little more interesting than the usual white musks used in the new feminine fragrances. Cute without being too bland.
09th August, 2010

Add your review of Eaudemoiselle

Shop for Eaudemoiselle products online

Shop for Eaudemoiselle at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Eaudemoiselle

Member images of Eaudemoiselle

There are no member images of Eaudemoiselle yet. Why not be the first?