Idylle (2009)

Year of Launch2009

PerfumerThierry Wasser
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Idylle

Idylle is a feminine perfume by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2009 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Thierry Wasser

Idylle fragrance notes

Reviews of Idylle

From Artistic Bottle until Enchanting scent GUERLAIN knows what a lady wants and again a Respectable perfume with Perfect balance between Classic&Modern and a Bottle like a pure Jewel. Graceful,Feminine,Impressive,Floral,Fresh and Elegant.

Rich opening.This scent is a contrast between different flowers but Rose is sublime.It remindes me A little MAGNIFIQUE but this is GUERLAIN style a Particular style that not for Everyone.It makes Perfect harmony with a beautiful black dress and sparkly Jewels.

In my opinion IDYLLE is one of those you would not leave your wrist because You are addict with it.I would recommend it yo any Lady who is Looking for a Classy and Attractive scent for SPECIAL moments.Suitable for AUTUMN/SPRING and a Great surprise for Present too.

Longevity?One word Great.

13th June, 2015
Got this as a Christmas present for my wife. She loves it, I love it on her, very happy with it. It's just an absolutely lovely fragrance, definitely feminine with a gentle grace and beauty, but avoiding being girly-girl teenie-bopper bubbly and/or overly sweet. It's elegent in a very unassuming way of simply being what it is. To me, a very attractive fragrance. This alongside Chanel Allure are my absolute favorites on my wife.
30th January, 2015
Wow I absolutely LOVE this scent! It's divine!
A gorgeous floral, soft, elegant and feminine.
The delicious lily-of-the-valley (very prominent along with the rose in this scent) reminds me of Diorissimo, the drydown reminds me of Narciso Rodriguez for Her EDP (the rose-musk-patchouli combo), but much better, no syntethic smell, the musk and all the other notes are perfectly balanced.
One of the best feminine scents around. My favorite along with its flankers and Coco Mademoiselle.
If you love florals this is a must have. Amazing and longlasting. Perfect scent in a beautiful bottle.
I also recommend the EDT (more floral, sparkling and light), the Eau Sublime (fruitier, a peachy rose) and the body lotion.
P:S.: Men appreciate it very much, I always get many compliments ;-)
10th December, 2014 (last edited: 03rd June, 2015)
A very pleasant scent indeed. It should offend no one.

Enjoyable but not special enough to buy. Will enjoy my sample.
28th October, 2014
rbaker Show all reviews
Young floral

It is mainly the pretty combination of lily of the valley, peonie, freesias and somewhat artificial roses, lots of roses that I get here, with a hint of white musk in the drydown. A pleasant floral.

28th October, 2013
Nouveau chypre

Poor Idylle is not greatly loved in the perfumista world but I believe it is widely popular with * normal * people.

There is a difference between the EDP and the EDT . I like both but I prefer the EDT.

EDT- This is basically more rose- beautiful sweet peony tinged rose. Very lasting for an EDT . It really rocked my boat when I smelt it. More so than the EDP .

The EDP is more fuzzy nouveau chypre ( a chypre for our times ) with a Guerlain touch in the drydown . It reminds me of Gucci by Gucci ( brown bottle - new version ) but with all the edges smoothed , powdered and Guerlainized . It has a 'chewy ' character- similar to the Gucci which makes it a nouveau chpyre. I wear Idylle once in a while but it starts to irritate me after a while. Longevity is excellent- lasting but subtle.

Pros: Guerlain Plushy Nouveau Chypre
Cons: None"

20th September, 2013

Add your review of Idylle

Shop for Idylle products online

Shop for Idylle at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Idylle

Member images of Idylle

There are no member images of Idylle yet. Why not be the first?