Bond No.9 Perfume Oud (2009)
by Bond No. 9

Bond No.9 Perfume Oud information

Year of Launch2009

HouseBond No. 9
Parent CompanyLaurice & Co

About Bond No.9 Perfume Oud

Bond No.9 Perfume Oud is a shared / unisex perfume by Bond No. 9. The scent was launched in 2009

Bond No.9 Perfume Oud fragrance notes

Reviews of Bond No.9 Perfume Oud

This smelled fantastic in the store and I could not wait to get home and try out the sample on myself.

Complete and utter disappointment. On me, it smells like a mix of Clinique Happy and Axe Body Spray. I was embarrassed to be wearing it to dinner, because its so offensive and has such strong sillage.

It's too bad. I have grown to appreciate some of their scents despite being turned off by the tacky packaging. For me, this scent was tacky as well. I hate to think that this is a "signature" for Bond.
27th March, 2015
Oud and rose to begin with, but not with oriental lusciousness - this has a modern, slinky and elegant touch. The oud is a bit on the soft side initially, but then it develops a more convincing character. The drydown is a bit sweeter with a vanilla added, and in the later stages a more generic fruitiness is not particularly enticing. Performance is excellent though with very good silage and projection, and a total longevity of fourteen hours - this just tilts it into positive score territory. Good for warmer autumn days.
25th May, 2014
Incredible. Simple. Elegant. Classic. Very well done.
05th May, 2014
DELCIOUS! I don't know what all of these reviews are talking about because I am talking about the delicious, seductive Bond No. 9 Signature gold bottle! Fragrances don't last very long on me and this lasts from day until night and I continue smelling beautiful. Not to mention it looks great on my dresser! SO SO GOOD This is now my signature scent!
30th January, 2014
a floral oud that gets me going...totally summer nights out!
18th April, 2013
First off, let me boldly declare that I am NOT anosmic to oud. Why Bond no 9 itself carries a very fine oud fragrance familiar to me: HARRODS SWAROVSKI LIMITED EDITION. I am sorry to have to report, however, that Bond no 9 SIGNATURE seems like a serious case of "Mistakes were made." Have I been sniffing too much iso-E-super, and is it in fact fat soluble? I'm wondering because SIGNATURE smells to me suspiciously similar to a few different heavily iso-E-super-infused colognes. No oud whatsoever, as far as I can tell! No roses either, for that matter. Just that all-too-familiar "smacks of cedar" smell...

I have to give this one a thumbs down because of the mix-up in the lab or the decanting error. Either way, anyone looking for an oud perfume need not apply... Both this composition and HARRODS FOR HER appear to be the products of "modular perfuming" gone awry.
01st November, 2011

Add your review of Bond No.9 Perfume Oud

Shop for Bond No.9 Perfume Oud products online

Search Amazon for Bond No.9 Perfume Oud

Member images of Bond No.9 Perfume Oud

There are no member images of Bond No.9 Perfume Oud yet. Why not be the first?