Bond No.9 Perfume Oud (2009)
    by Bond No. 9

• Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Bond No.9 Perfume Oud Fragrance notes

Oud, Rose, Tonka, Musk

Reviews of Bond No.9 Perfume Oud

Showing 1 to 6 of 17 reviews.

travelingnose's avatar
    travelingnose

DELCIOUS! I don't know what all of these reviews are talking about because I am talking about the delicious, seductive Bond No. 9 Signature gold bottle! Fragrances don't last very long on me and this lasts from day until night and I continue smelling beautiful. Not to mention it looks great on my dresser! SO SO GOOD This is now my signature scent!

30th January, 2014

Francolino's avatar
    Francolino

a floral oud that gets me going...totally summer nights out!

18 April, 2013

sherapop's avatar
    sherapop

First off, let me boldly declare that I am NOT anosmic to oud. Why Bond no 9 itself carries a very fine oud fragrance familiar to me: HARRODS SWAROVSKI LIMITED EDITION. I am sorry to have to report, however, that Bond no 9 SIGNATURE seems like a serious case of "Mistakes were made." Have I been sniffing too much iso-E-super, and is it in fact fat soluble? I'm wondering because SIGNATURE smells to me suspiciously similar to a few different heavily iso-E-super-infused colognes. No oud whatsoever, as far as I can tell! No roses either, for that matter. Just that all-too-familiar "smacks of cedar" smell...

I have to give this one a thumbs down because of the mix-up in the lab or the decanting error. Either way, anyone looking for an oud perfume need not apply... Both this composition and HARRODS FOR HER appear to be the products of "modular perfuming" gone awry.

01st November, 2011

MrFragranceReview's avatar
    MrFragranceReview

Completely uninspiring, boring and uninteresting. It's hard to remember what it smells like because it's so generic and plain. It's pleasant but thats about it yet it's strong in projection and longevity.
    It's kind of 'gummy', fruity and is slightly rosey with a light hand of our. Quite fit for a woman rather than for a man. It smells rather cheap at times, I'm not against synthetics at all like most people(if it smells good then who cares?) but it doesn't smell all that great. There are so many better options out there.
    The only reason to buy this is if you have deep pockets and you like Bond No.9 as a house. While Bond has many of my favorite scents I buy single fragrances, not because of what house it comes from.

15 September, 2011

Darvant's avatar
    Darvant

I submit in this space my review for the new Bond n. 9 Signature whose for the moment we haven't a special space for reviewing and while waiting for it, sorry.
    Decidedly womanly and sultry. This one is the smell of a woman that while sweating exudes all the scents, the balsams, the creams, the secretions and the cosmetics of its sensual and clean body. Unfortunately the initial evolution is a bit off-putting for my nose cause the starting is too fruity and kind of sinthetic with its resinous sort of gummy smell of chewing gum. The strong dosage of aoud tends to project a dissonant, balsamic smell as deep and acute to turn out with almost salty nuances. The tonka is not smoky but caramellous and gummy and the outcome is a sort of taste of rosey honey with a sultry kind of pungent sweetness similar to a neroli accord. Going on the gummy effect disappears and a nice woodsy rose starts to step up with a sort of decidedly basamic pungent whiff of floral and orangy white musk. Erotic, a bit chemical but sophisticated end chic at once. Longevity and projection are strong and powerful.

29 May, 2011 (Last Edited: 31st May, 2011)

the_good_life's avatar
    the_good_life
    Germany Germany

Luxury trash. No oud, but plenty of cheap synthetics. Thus a fitting signature fragrance for this house.

25 May, 2011