Mariah Carey Forever (2009)
by Mariah Carey

Mariah Carey Forever information

Year of Launch2009

HouseMariah Carey
PerfumerOlivier Gillotin
Parent CompanyElizabeth Arden Inc

About Mariah Carey Forever

Mariah Carey Forever is a feminine perfume by Mariah Carey. The scent was launched in 2009 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Gillotin

Mariah Carey Forever fragrance notes

Reviews of Mariah Carey Forever

At first sniff I could have sworn I'd smelt this before. Not surprising that this isn't unique, but it's pleasant none-the-less.

The apple note is quite dominant in the opening, giving Forever a rather fresh and vibrant quality. The tuberose and gardenia are present in this fragrance, however they do not steal the limelight, they prefer to linger softly in the background.

Perhaps I find Forever similar to the DKNY Be Delicious series. It's twin would have to be a fresh, rather potent fragrance dominated by juicy apple.

Must admit that the bottle in real-life is not dainty and pretty, rather it is quite bulky and if you happened to purchase the 100ml, it would most likely be the biggest bottle in your collection. The bottle design is in one word; odd.

Overall this is a nice, youthful and refreshing fragrance that has great lasting strength and quite a powerful trail of scent. I recommend to apple lovers.

05th June, 2011
A nice fresh floral musk with acceptable longevity (about 6 hours -oily skin type). I plan on purchasing a bottle .Forever seems to wear longer than Lucious Pink (a very quick fade) and equal to M. Affordable and nice if you shop the discounters it ranks as a like not a LOVE-IT-WILL-PAY-FULL-PRICE.
21st April, 2010
I got this as a sample. I guess it is the first celebrity scent that I have tried. It is pleasant enough. I can smell the tuberose and gardenia, not the other things; glad I can't smell the apple. Over-all it is light and rather pretty but I will not wear it again.
30th March, 2010 (last edited: 17th November, 2010)
JMang Show all reviews
Not a bad scent at all, but not captivating either.

Opening starts off sweet and warm, with florals (lotus) dominating the beginning. I cannot give a review on the drydown because I have not literally sprayed it on myself. As much as I appreciate fragrances; I'm not one to spray ladies' perfumes on myself.

Moderate/average scent, its not as fresh, light or airy as most scents for summer, it'll do well for spring or fall, and for the evening.

If my lady were wearing this, I wouldn't mind, but I wouldn't be captivated either
19th March, 2010

Add your review of Mariah Carey Forever

Shop for Mariah Carey Forever products online

Shop for Mariah Carey Forever at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Mariah Carey Forever

Member images of Mariah Carey Forever

There are no member images of Mariah Carey Forever yet. Why not be the first?