Davidoff Adventure Eau Fraîche (2010)
    by Davidoff

Davidoff Adventure Eau Fraîche Fragrance Notes

Reviews of Davidoff Adventure Eau Fraîche

Showing 1 to of 6 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Amos Jolthead's avatar
    Amos Jolthead

AEF smells like someone took an empty bottle, sprayed the inside with some incredibly light green fragrance, then poured green water in it. AEF is a disappointment waiting to happen. I do not get the point of having a fragrance that lasts less than 3 hours & that you have to really TRY and smell on yourself. I do not want to overpower other people w/my fragrance, but good grief, I’d like to be able to smell it on me w/o awkwardly sniffing my wrists to make sure it’s still on. The notes are so light I don’t even want to bother talking about them. What’s the point? You can’t smell them anyway. Yes, they’re green notes, & that’s all you need to know. Glad I bought a tester of this & not one at regular price. All of this Davidoff Adventure series have awful longevity, so make sure you know that before you decide to buy. I would recommend this flanker the least -- because there’s hardly anything that you’re actually buying. At least the other two have actual fragrance in them. But, then again, what do I know? I get compliments on it.

17 December, 2012

mmafreak's avatar
    mmafreak
    Brazil Brazil

Best release from Davidoff in many years. Nothing really original, but a very good fresh fragrance. Very citrusy and perfect for summer. Thumbs up for sure.

27 January, 2012

periquito89's avatar
    periquito89
    Brazil Brazil

Tried it in a Duty Free in the Congonhas airport, São Paulo, and finished buying a bottle. To my nose is the kind of lemony sport scent, and a watery one. It is not sharp, pungent, harsh or acid, neither smell like some cleaning product. I was surprise because didn't care a bit about Davidoff's Adventure itself. To me Eau Fraiche smells distinctive in somehow, and alongside Dior Homme Sport is my reference of what would be a nice lemony sport scent, with some elegancy (purely subjective opinion, since I don't have suficient elements to classify this or that as a classy or elegant scent, in a more objective way, or in a more Luca Turin/Tania Sanchez's way). I can not tolerate Gucci by Gucci Sport, and I´m not so thrilled about Versace pour Homme and even less for Allure Edition Blanche, but this Eau Fraiche however is easily likeable.

09 December, 2011

nattonline's avatar
    nattonline

It's like a cologne version of the original with a louder citrus opening and less spicy.

19 July, 2010

Andrewthecologneguy's avatar
    Andrewthecologneguy
    Nigeria Nigeria

Adevnture EF takes the freshness of Adventure Amazonia one step further. Now it hangs out with the likes of Mugler Cologne, thanks mostly to the neroli, ginger and vetiver. It isn't unique for this reason, but not a bad flanker actually. Collect all three (that is what Zino would like isn't it?) and wear them as your senses dictate. No thumbs up for lack of originality, but the highest possible neutral rating. If there were some kinda extra note to give AEF its own identity, it would be a thumbs up for sure.

06 March, 2010

Zgb's avatar
    Zgb
    Croatia Croatia

This is much better than the original Adventure. Finally this house offered something worthy of attention after a long time. We all got tired of Cool Water flankers, and even year 2010. was not spared from one, but this is something different. Fresh, woody, not offensive, great for warmer weather. Thumb up

10th February, 2010 (Last Edited: 10th June, 2010)

Add your review of Davidoff Adventure Eau Fraîche