I L'Heure Promise (2009)
    by Cartier

Average Rating:

I L'Heure Promise information

I L'Heure Promise is a unisex fragrance by Cartier. The scent was launched in 2009

Reviews of I L'Heure Promise

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

sucrose's avatar

L'Heure Promise is a simple scent, but it grew on me. It opens with a really lovely, natural-smelling iris, then unfolds into a soft, clean sandalwood with iris and musk. It makes your skin smell as if you just scrubbed it in sandalwood soap. I completely understand why anyone would object to paying a lot for this, but I find it a pleasure to wear when I'm in the mood for something clean and relaxing that doesn't smell generic. It's a soft scent, but I've been surprised when people have commented on it -- it turns out to have a lot of sillage.

31st May, 2012

rickbr's avatar

Brazil Brazil

L`Heure Promise, the fragrance that starts the Cartier collection, is inspired by the trend of green retro fragrances that showed in 2009, with examples of Cristalle Verte and Martin Margiela Untittled. While Margiela went on a more bitter direction, with use of galbanum, and Cristalle Verte modernized the chypre aroma of the original creation, mading it more citrus, lemony and aromatic, L`Heure Promise seems to interpret the tendency on a bucolic direction. It`d be an aroma that fitted like a glove annick goutal line. Mathilde Laurente here creates a grassy, carroty composition. The grass accord is what you smell at first, and seems like the aroma of fresh grass at morning. Then you notice the use of iris in a earthier direction. This iris seems more like orris note, having a carroty smell that completes the grass aroma. This fresh, green accord slowly fades to a musky creamy velvety woody aroma, that seems to last longer on me, although i have already read some complaints of longevity in this one.
    It`s a simple tune of grassy carroty aromas and muskier, creamy woods. It`s a pitty, though, that this line has a high price tag and it`s hard to find. I don`t think that nice fragrances like this should be limited to few people by a high price tag. It end limiting the use of this beautiful morning scent.

14 December, 2010

Add your review of I L'Heure Promise

Search for on eBay United States

CARTIER UNISEX MEN WOMAN I L'HEURE PROMISE FRAGRANCE PERFUME DELUXE SAMPLE
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 5 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)