Solos: Coriander (2008)

Year of Launch2008

HouseD.S. & Durga
PerfumerDavid Moltz

About Solos: Coriander

Solos: Coriander is a feminine perfume by D.S. & Durga. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer David Moltz

Solos: Coriander fragrance notes

Reviews of Solos: Coriander

Herbal and aquatic. I really donít like the coriander note and donít like the blend. Listed as a feminine, I could see this as easily unisex.
18th June, 2015
Fantastic. Tangy and green out of the bottle, a little kick of pepper, a lovely ode to coriander. It's a great note and under used in the industry so I am delighted to see it take center stage. My nose is untrained but I sense a little field of vetiver grass in the background.

Uplifting, sharp and clear, yet grounded. Uncomplicated. If, like me, you are a woman skeptical of big florals, fruits, and all things sweet, and want something green and natural, you must try this! One of my all time favorites so far.
04th November, 2013 (last edited: 19th November, 2013)
Delightful

I'm just starting out in fragrance, and love green/herbaceous scents. So happy I found this one! Green, tangy out of the bottle, a delicate kick of pepper, a minimal sweetness at the drydown. Open and not terribly complex. Shit, I love it.

Pros: herby, minimal sweetness
Cons:

01st October, 2013
Another favorite of mine. It's mostly naturally brewed coriander essence (that's the whole point of D.S. & Durga - they brew their own essential oils), but it's interestingly deep despite the lack of multiple ingredients. Coriander doesn't smell like it tastes. In perfume, it's almost like red fruits, but in a round watery way that implies green lily-ish and brown tea undertones. In a way, it kind of smells like Raspberry Snapple, but with an underlying resinous depth that reminds me of the way rose geranium can simultaneously smell rosy, leafy, red, green, and herbal. If nothing else, it's a great way to appreciate coriander as a note.
29th December, 2011
A lovely delicate green scent. Not easy to find in stores.
18th August, 2011

Add your review of Solos: Coriander

Shop for Solos: Coriander products online

Search Amazon for Solos: Coriander

Member images of Solos: Coriander

There are no member images of Solos: Coriander yet. Why not be the first?