Bosque (2010)

Year of Launch2010

HouseHumiecki & Graef
PerfumerChristophe Laudamiel

About Bosque

Bosque is a shared / unisex perfume by Humiecki & Graef. The scent was launched in 2010 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Christophe Laudamiel

Bosque fragrance notes

Reviews of Bosque

A perfume so wrapped in sheets of ‘clean’ and ‘fresh’ needs to be working pretty hard to stand out from the drugstore dreck clogging up those categories. But Bosque, a creation of great transparency and crispness, wins through; a perfectly unisex (or rather sexless) scent, sheer and cool that could lighten many a summer day.
After a blink-and-you-miss it dab of saffron at the start, a succulent soda-pop grapefruit/citrus takes over, nothing bitter or catpissy about it; fortunately it doesn’t smell overly chemical either. This citrus accord stays for the duration joined by gentle grassy greens, sweet meadow florals and soapy musks in a light, bright confection that is easy on the nose.
It ain’t utterly radiant however; the main drawbacks being the softness of its trail, and the suggestion of a certain good-for-you antiseptic quality at times.
12th June, 2015
I bought Bosque based on the many reviews I read online - a gamble considering it's NOT cheap ($220 USD) nor easy to find. I was pleasantly surprised. This composition is extremely unique, pleasant and very wearable - a perfect summer fragrance as others here have mentioned. While the notes are very different, I would liken this one to Gendarme - bright, clean and soapy with a light musk dry down.

While it's pricey, the bottle is very large (100 ml) and it's very concentrated so I feel I got my money's worth.
01st October, 2014
‘Bosque’ made me ruminate. In the first place it seems to me not very natural but rather synthetical – nevertheless, I am intrigued with it... There is something shrewd. The only thing that reminds me of a forest (the spanish ‘bosque’) is the strong scent of master of the woods, or woodruff. And than there is an appeal of Amaretto! So, woodruff and amaretto - what a strange concoction…
At the same time it smells like the skin of a familiar person coming out of the cold.
You get actually a certain freshness throughout its lasting power.

Very special, very interesting, and that’s why I am giving it a thumbs up.
04th January, 2014
Nice light composition that opens with a saffron/citrus combo that vaguely reminds of Eldo's Tom Of Finland but where TOF pushes on the accelerator by introducing a bold rubber/leather note, Bosque lightens the atmosphere with green notes, some florals and clean musk. Pleasant and easy to wear but considering the price tag nowhere close being full bottle worthy.
14th November, 2011
This is a real nature scent. It starts with good citrus notes. These are followed by a lovely grass/meadow which is distinctive and persistent. The chord has a kind of minty aspect, and also a dusky tone which may be from the saffron. The buffalo grass melds into grassy vetiver. Hay - mint - grass, with a toasted nut edge. At times there are floral notes but these are not overdone. Sometimes there is a bit of a powdery note, but it is not sweet or heavy -- in fact the mint sort of note freshens it. I appreciate this scent for being intriguing and different from so many scents.
18th July, 2011
For me it opens up with the strong smell of sirup like; it reminds me of time when I was a kid and went with my mother to pharmacy; the scent of fresh made medicine. I want to hate it but for some morbid reason I started to love it. I dislike decomposing scents to notes and prefer overall feeling and to this feeling is very personal and clean in a strange way. The crisp smell of it makes it perfectly wearable even on the hottest summer day and better suited for special occasions like weeding rather then business meeting (a bit 2 sharp for that). Longevity is so so but projection in the beginning is enormous thou fades down do decent rather fast.
13th September, 2010

Add your review of Bosque

Shop for Bosque products online

Search Amazon for Bosque

Member images of Bosque

There are no member images of Bosque yet. Why not be the first?