Bosque (2010)
    by Humiecki & Graef

Bosque Fragrance Notes

Reviews of Bosque

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

sophulla's avatar
    sophulla
    Germany Germany

‘Bosque’ made me ruminate. In the first place it seems to me not very natural but rather synthetical – nevertheless, I am intrigued with it... There is something shrewd. The only thing that reminds me of a forest (the spanish ‘bosque’) is the strong scent of master of the woods, or woodruff. And than there is an appeal of Amaretto! So, woodruff and amaretto - what a strange concoction…
    At the same time it smells like the skin of a familiar person coming out of the cold.
    You get actually a certain freshness throughout its lasting power.

Very special, very interesting, and that’s why I am giving it a thumbs up.

04 January, 2014

alfarom's avatar
    alfarom

Nice light composition that opens with a saffron/citrus combo that vaguely reminds of Eldo's Tom Of Finland but where TOF pushes on the accelerator by introducing a bold rubber/leather note, Bosque lightens the atmosphere with green notes, some florals and clean musk. Pleasant and easy to wear but considering the price tag nowhere close being full bottle worthy.

14 November, 2011

odysseusm's avatar
    odysseusm

This is a real nature scent. It starts with good citrus notes. These are followed by a lovely grass/meadow which is distinctive and persistent. The chord has a kind of minty aspect, and also a dusky tone which may be from the saffron. The buffalo grass melds into grassy vetiver. Hay - mint - grass, with a toasted nut edge. At times there are floral notes but these are not overdone. Sometimes there is a bit of a powdery note, but it is not sweet or heavy -- in fact the mint sort of note freshens it. I appreciate this scent for being intriguing and different from so many scents.

18 July, 2011

oxford21's avatar
    oxford21

For me it opens up with the strong smell of sirup like; it reminds me of time when I was a kid and went with my mother to pharmacy; the scent of fresh made medicine. I want to hate it but for some morbid reason I started to love it. I dislike decomposing scents to notes and prefer overall feeling and to this feeling is very personal and clean in a strange way. The crisp smell of it makes it perfectly wearable even on the hottest summer day and better suited for special occasions like weeding rather then business meeting (a bit 2 sharp for that). Longevity is so so but projection in the beginning is enormous thou fades down do decent rather fast.

13 September, 2010

BayKAT's avatar
    BayKAT

This is a typical light EDT, meant for a few hours at most. To me this is refreshing and crisp, and with narcissus and grass notes I'm going to like it.

This hangs on my clothes well enough to last all afternoon. My one complaint: after about an hour and a half this turns a bit off on me, not exactly too sweet just off. I attribute this to vetiver, which is a note i usually have problems with.

So in sum, nice opening, great for summer; but short lived and with a trying dry down.

22 June, 2010