Eau de Paradis (2010)
    by Biotherm

Average Rating:

Eau de Paradis Fragrance Notes

Eau de Paradis information

Eau de Paradis is a women's fragrance by Biotherm. The scent was launched in 2010

Shop for Eau de Paradis products online

Reviews of Eau de Paradis

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

gimmegreen's avatar

Netherlands Netherlands

Opens spot on – the kind of mist emanating from a fantasy set where pink stemmed plants droop a myriad lotuslike blooms in all shades of the rainbow. Paradise – the adland version. And there's nothing wrong with that, especially if it's got a morphing citrus now lemony, now grapefruity with hints of guava-like fruit lurking beneath. But it has the longevity of an ad spot and a good dousing will only leave you with an indistinct remaining sweetness that is typical of cheap fragrances that come in pink bottles.

08 May, 2012

Nostalgie's avatar

Never say never.
    Fruity and fruity floral fragrances don' work for me.
    Freesia, red fruits and berries are on the the top of my short list of no-no notes.
    As a result, I did not seek this one out. But when I restocked my supply of Biotherm skin products, I selected Eau de Paradis as my free sample.

I am surprisingly drawn to this fresh, juicy, slightly (just slightly) sweet fragrance.--the way I'm drawn to crispy, dry French rosés in the summer. Maybe it is the weather (95 degrees F and humid ); I've been splashing from my sample bottle each morning and my FB is in the mail.

Not at all heavy, the EDT wears more like a body spray.

If you like refreshing , fruity blends (and even if you don't) give it a try. The sample bottle is generous, and the FB price is right.

22 June, 2010