Hearts & Daggers for Men (2010)
    by Ed Hardy [Christian Audigier]

Hearts & Daggers for Men Fragrance Notes

Reviews of Hearts & Daggers for Men

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.

The_Cologneist's avatar
    The_Cologneist

What ever was I thinking. I quickly updated my initial review of this garbage of a scent. The first time I put this on my skin, I thought it was marvelous. Like a creamy kiwi/banana milkshake.. but after a couple wearing, it just started to smell like a chemical/synthetic mess of mush.

10th December, 2013 (Last Edited: 18 December, 2013)

Tony T's avatar
    Tony T

VERY WEAK AS WITH MOST ED HARDY'S. NICE ENOUGH TOP NOTES BUT THE DRYDOWN IS ABYSMAL...

19 January, 2013

Shpati's avatar
    Shpati

No need to spend money on a scent that smells like some cheap body spray you get at a drug store. Nothing special, just some common scent in a bottle.

24 October, 2011 (Last Edited: 20th April, 2012)

SteelerOpera's avatar
    SteelerOpera

At first a nice, strong, spicy scent that is nothing like it's namesake or bottle. However, it does not last at all on me more than an hour. Also, I feel there would be some personal shame for me answering the question "What are you wearing?" with 'Ed Hardy'..

24 July, 2010

SirSlarty's avatar
    SirSlarty

A strong, peppery and slightly powdery FRUITY scent that lasts. It's also very woodsy. A nice change of pace from those absolute fruity fragrances. Good longevity and also doesn't seem to be too strong but too much can get overwhelming. I find it a nice change of pace/good wardrobe rotation when I get bored of the citrus stuff, the oakmoss-based stuff and the sweet stuff.

17 June, 2010