Hearts & Daggers for Men (2010)
by Ed Hardy [Christian Audigier]

Hearts & Daggers for Men information

Year of Launch2010

HouseEd Hardy [Christian Audigier]

About Hearts & Daggers for Men

Hearts & Daggers for Men is a masculine fragrance by Ed Hardy [Christian Audigier]. The scent was launched in 2010

Hearts & Daggers for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Hearts & Daggers for Men

What ever was I thinking. I quickly updated my initial review of this garbage of a scent. The first time I put this on my skin, I thought it was marvelous. Like a creamy kiwi/banana milkshake.. but after a couple wearing, it just started to smell like a chemical/synthetic mess of mush.
10th December, 2013 (last edited: 18th December, 2013)
Tony T Show all reviews
19th January, 2013
Shpati Show all reviews
No need to spend money on a scent that smells like some cheap body spray you get at a drug store. Nothing special, just some common scent in a bottle.
24th October, 2011 (last edited: 20th April, 2012)
At first a nice, strong, spicy scent that is nothing like it's namesake or bottle. However, it does not last at all on me more than an hour. Also, I feel there would be some personal shame for me answering the question "What are you wearing?" with 'Ed Hardy'..
24th July, 2010
A strong, peppery and slightly powdery FRUITY scent that lasts. It's also very woodsy. A nice change of pace from those absolute fruity fragrances. Good longevity and also doesn't seem to be too strong but too much can get overwhelming. I find it a nice change of pace/good wardrobe rotation when I get bored of the citrus stuff, the oakmoss-based stuff and the sweet stuff.
17th June, 2010

Add your review of Hearts & Daggers for Men

Shop for Hearts & Daggers for Men products online

Shop for Hearts & Daggers for Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Hearts & Daggers for Men

Member images of Hearts & Daggers for Men

There are no member images of Hearts & Daggers for Men yet. Why not be the first?