Versilia Vintage - Boisé (2009)
    by Profumi del Forte

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 11 ratings

Versilia Vintage - Boisé Fragrance Notes

Versilia Vintage - Boisé information

Versilia Vintage - Boisé is a unisex fragrance by Profumi del Forte. The scent was launched in 2009

Shop for Versilia Vintage - Boisé products online

Reviews of Versilia Vintage - Boisé

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

alfarom's avatar

Versilia Vintage Boisè it's a pretty nice woody/resins concoction with a sparkling aromatic citrus and lavender opening and a moderately sweet drydown. There's something in it that vaguely reminds me of Jubilation XXV (maybe the sweet-ish resinous base?) and something else I can't put my finger on. I don't know if this is by Duchafour (considering he already orchstrated a bunch of the I Profumi Del Forte), but it definitely has his style: kind of transparent with a strong oriental vibe. Part Jubilation, part Kyoto, part Timbuktu with a touch of Eau D'Italie (the line not the eponymous fragrance) thrown in... Overall this is a very nice fragrace and, as usual with I Profumi Del Forte, high-quality stuff.

19 March, 2012

drseid's avatar

This is a strong release from Profumi del Forte. It opens primarily with a subtle orange and bergamot combo that mixes with an extremely natural cedar note. The cedar note is definitely dominant to my nose, and hangs around through the heart of the scent, while mingling with a supporting geranium note and even a hint of honey to sweeten things ever so slightly. The dry-down though is where Boise shines the most. I get a diminished cedar mixed with a prominent patchouli note with maybe a bit of tonka bean thrown in for good measure. The base notes are sweet, but not overly so. Projection is well below average, and longevity is above average. I find Boise to be a very nice skin scent that is a pleasure to wear. Also of note, it comes in one of the most impressive bottles I have seen. Too bad that its price point of $240 makes this a less compelling sell in my case. Still there is no doubt the scent deserves more attention here and elsewhere, IMO. 4 to 4.5/5 stars overall.

05 March, 2012