Tabacca
    by Costamor

Average Rating:

Tabacca Fragrance Notes

Tabacca information

Tabacca is a unisex fragrance by Costamor.

Shop for Tabacca products online

50ml EdP

Reviews of Tabacca

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Odile's avatar

My first thought: oh num. Second thought: Lolita Lempicka. Sadly, I never was able to move off the second thought. On my skin this smelled exactly like LL, perhaps a higher quality version. Yummy, but rather a tired theme. Exhausted really. Guess I never realized that what i liked in LL was tobacco. . .

Pass.

03rd July, 2011

A. Homme's avatar

I bought this thinking it was strictly a men's fragrance. The Jasmine and rose tea in this give it a bit of a feminine edge, but the tobacco and woods are definitely towards the masculine side of the spectrum. It's fresh and warm. I find the tobacco notes in this to be virtually identical to those in By Kilian's Back to Black--so just imagine that with some floral top notes, and you have Tabacca (to my nose). She hasn't tried it yet, but I'd imagine this would smell great on my wife as well.

The only thing I'm not a fan of is the name. Around here, "tabacca" is the stuff that comes in little disk-shaped cans.

06th August, 2010