Green Tea Lavender (2010)
by Elizabeth Arden

Green Tea Lavender information

Year of Launch2010

HouseElizabeth Arden
Parent CompanyElizabeth Arden Inc

About Green Tea Lavender

Green Tea Lavender is a feminine perfume by Elizabeth Arden. The scent was launched in 2010

Green Tea Lavender fragrance notes

Reviews of Green Tea Lavender

CoL Show all reviews
I agree with Scent-e-mental, this is leaning toward the masculine side. It's a simple uncomplicated fragrance which has a soothing calming affect on my mood. I have been spraying it on my bedding and pillows and I have slept so much better! It starts off with a strong blast of lavender but this top note settles quite quickly and then the familiar green tea starts making its presence known. Great for the office, great to help you relax and sleep better. Well worth a try, even if you don't love the fragrance, using it as a bedding spray is really very pleasant and relaxing.
27th July, 2015 (last edited: 26th July, 2015)
I got this for my wife, but she didn't want it, so I kept it to use as a room spray at work (after all I paid only $10 for 100ml). I realised after spraying it that this really is not a feminine fragrance at all, it is at the very least unisex and more probably I kept it for myself (and went back to get a second bottle from the sale table where I got the first). The tea and lavender combine to make a wonderful refreshing fragrance that is like a weird spin off from a fougere. I think it would be great layered with some other fragrances.
16th February, 2012

Add your review of Green Tea Lavender

Shop for Green Tea Lavender products online

Shop for Green Tea Lavender at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Green Tea Lavender

Member images of Green Tea Lavender

There are no member images of Green Tea Lavender yet. Why not be the first?