David Beckham Instinct Ice (2010)
    by Beckham

David Beckham Instinct Ice Fragrance Notes

Reviews of David Beckham Instinct Ice

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

blood-orange's avatar
    blood-orange

I really liked the original Instinct although I found it a little sharp. Intense Instinct was dark, spicy, fruity and sexy, yet Instinct Ice is refreshing, light and comforting.

I sprayed this on myself the other day, and let me tell you ladies, this can definitely be unisex.

It opens rather citrusy with subtle pepper notes. Initially this fragrance does smell rather masculine and has many similarities to the original Instinct, just perhaps much fresher and lighter.

After about an hour, the scent really softens with the birch, geranium and rosemary creating a lightly herbaceous and woodsy quality. The scent is still fresh however a somewhat milky sweetness, which turns very feminine on my skin, comes through. On a man's skin or another's chemistry this may or may not happen.

The drydown is very smooth and peaceful, slightly woodsy and sweet from the tonka bean.

Unfortunately the lasting strength is fairly disappointing, however male scents in general don't tend to last very long anyhow. I still recommend this fragrance despite the lasting strength being poor, to anyone of any age or gender.

05 July, 2011

Sila's avatar
    Sila
    Denmark Denmark

Girls love this one...... :D

Sweet and sharp..... last longtime on me.... :)

06 July, 2010