Art Collection #09 (2010)
by Jacomo

Art Collection #09 information

Year of Launch2010

HouseJacomo
PackagingStina Persson

About Art Collection #09

Art Collection #09 is a feminine perfume by Jacomo. The scent was launched in 2010 and the bottle was designed by Stina Persson

Art Collection #09 fragrance notes

Reviews of Art Collection #09

Jacomo Art Collection # 9 (Echo: #9, #9, #9) Sorry I couldn't help it- Starting over.

The top orange pulp note, for a brief second, reminded me of Byredo Pulp but the spicier notes of cinnamon and sandlewood keep it from being as candy sweet as I recall Pulp. I really don't get mango but I never do when it's listed. The dryness, blending & basenotes render #9 an entirely unisex oriental with an overall sophisticated feel (not an OTT 80's style). As mentioned in previous review, absolutely beautiful drydown.
Jacomo is a house I respect and their scents, generally work well on my skin. To sniff the 3 scents in the Art Collection, I acquired samples from the Perfume Court. Of the trio, #9 sings on my skin and I immediately ordered a 100ml tester very reasonably on-line after depleting my sample.
I am a little surprised this is only the 2nd review on BN for #9 (Echo #9 ---OK, I'll stop now.)
Sniff in good health, all.
18th April, 2012
I found No. 9 to be the most commercial and least interesting of the three Jacomo Art Collection scents, but it's still darn good.

Bright citrus and juicy mango are dominant upon first spritz, but don't be fooled into thinking this is just another fruity floral. It's really a lovely, spicy oriental that quickly becomes a more complex fragrance than the top notes would suggest. I get a brief phase where the praline is noticeable. After that, it behaves like a typical Jacomo scent, evolving to a gorgeous base that lingers for hours. The base notes on this one smell a lot like Bvlgari's Jasmin Noir, which is quite a contrast to the sunny fruits that opened thsi scent. Very nice fragrance overall and definitely unisex.
15th October, 2010

Add your review of Art Collection #09

Shop for Art Collection #09 products online

Shop for Art Collection #09 at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Art Collection #09

Member images of Art Collection #09

There are no member images of Art Collection #09 yet. Why not be the first?