Me Myself and I (2009)

Average Rating:

Me Myself and I Fragrance notes

Tuberose, Hemlock, Vetiver

Me Myself and I information

Me Myself and I is a unisex fragrance by Ego Facto. The scent was launched in 2009

Shop for Me Myself and I products online

50ml EdP

Reviews of Me Myself and I

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

tkcolumbia's avatar

Sultry is the best word to describe this perfume~
    I love vetiver and this is no exception.

On application it is sharp- kind of a sticky sweet, dark floral-ishy muddle. I find it overwhelming for a few seconds. Certainly not its most attractive quality.

Given a minute it is a different story...
    It is still sweet (though in a rather masculine way I cannot quite put my finger on, it just makes me think of man) with a touch of smoke. I really get the Tuberose on top.

As it sits the sweet becomes tantalizingly sultry and mellows into the background, the smoke really comes forward. So beautifully smokey!!

After over 6 hours of wear it still has presence, but it takes on an almost vanilla accord. Interestingly, sometimes when I put this on right out of the shower it has that vanilla-ish note all day and I get less smoke- still an interesting and intoxicating scent.
    I have never had a perfume change so much depending on when I apply. Kinda fun :)

I bought this only knowing that it is a vetiver and I liked the name. Since I got a great deal on a 5ml decant I decided it was worth a try. This is now a favorite in my collection.
    Exceptional find~

03rd April, 2012 (Last Edited: 04th January, 2014)

Add your review of Me Myself and I